Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 6, 2012
Shirt came is just as pictured. nice material. and an excellent price if you have little ones that are nito the "Man of Steel"....Ok I am the one into Superman....I wear Superman shirts daily around the house....So this is my way of influencing my family :)
on January 2, 2013
This shirt is awesome looking, does not look cheap..its actually really nice, but it runs big..it was for my 14 year old brother and it did fit him big..but he still loved it..I recommend going one size down..
on September 12, 2013
I love superman tee & I bought the size 18/20 for myself, but it's huge so I gave it to my 5'9" medium built brother. Nice jersey, but the material is REALLY rough, definitely need to wear a t-shirt underneath!
on December 27, 2012
The neck hole for this shirt is extremely small. Actually coundn't get it over the head of a 4 year old. Now I have to try to stretch it and hope it works. Great quality shirt and material, but with small neck hole he may never get to wear it.
on August 23, 2013
I ordered this shirt size 18/20 because that is what I normally wear, but when I received the shirt, I realized it is definitely too big. So, I had to order a size smaller (14/16), it washes well, and did not shrink. Just beware when you order this shirt as it runs bigger.
on January 26, 2014
For the purchase of a good friend, after receipt of the goods, he said the quality of goods is very good, will have the opportunity to buy again.
on January 3, 2013
any young man will feel very styling in this attractive long sleeve colorful shirt.super heroes always a plus Go Superman!
on December 20, 2012
We bought these jerseys for our nephews and when we received them we were suprised to see good quality matreial that actual jerseys are made of.
on December 26, 2012
i love this shirt, its thick and warm and fits very well, it also washed up well . it didn't take long to get it either !!!!
on December 29, 2012
My grandson loves it. I didn't expect the material to be thick enough to wear this winter and that was a nice surprise.