Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Superman Boys Long Sleeve V-Neck Jersey
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 29, 2013
My son is 7 he's about 50 pounds he's very small. I ordered him 8's just incase they did run small and they seem to be true to size. Its a bit big but i ordered bigger so its expected. The quality is unbelievable for the low price tag! Id recommend!
on June 19, 2014
I was worried why a long-sleeve jersey was so cheap. (Jerseys can run from $25-$80 sometimes.)
It's not a knock-off and has all the labels and tags official DC merchandise has.
The stitching and embroidery is amazing!
The fabric is not thin or cheap.
It feels very comfortable.

I am an adult male (small-medium to medium) that usually can squeeze in kids 20 size clothes.
This fits me perfectly but almost feels a little bigger than average 20 size long-sleeve kid shirts.

I highly recommend this to any superhero fan.
on August 29, 2013
I bought this a size too large because there were no smaller ones, so my cousin will have to wait a while before he can wear this which is ok because kids grow fast. It was sent to him, as he lives elsewhere. But I first had it sent to my home so I could check it out before sending on.

I was delighted on receiving this purchase because jersey seems very well made and should last. I received a hand-written not from my little cousin expressing delight (why not?) at receiving the shirts among other items. His parents were very pleased!! as well.
on January 14, 2014
My grandson loves this high quality shirt. FABULOUS PRICE. Real Embroidered letters not just painted on.
High quality fabric and well stitched at all points. Fits as needed for size 10 boy/Youth of size chart.

Nephew is envious so may have to see if the 18/20 will work for him, cuz at this quality and price how can one go wrong?
on October 3, 2014
Shirt is way too large. The length is about 3 inches too long and the sleeves about 3-4 inches too long. Is good quality for the price and will keep so he can grow into. Recommend buying a size smaller, though!
on November 27, 2013
not real sure how we truly feel about this a bit smaller than we thought and order a size bigger than needed the sleeves are way long but the body is not and the feel is bit rough so not getting much wear from it but looks good on him when we can get him to wear it
on August 3, 2013
Fits nicely and feels like quality material. My nephew really liked it (got it for his birthday), and he feels cool in superhero clothes. His mom appreciates the extra clothes for school :)
on February 15, 2013
This was a gift for my grandson. He absolutely loves it. As soon as the package was opened, and he saw it was a superman shirt... he had to wear it that moment.
on August 14, 2013
This shirt I is so cute. My four year old son loves it.We bought it for his first day of pre-k..Since this shirt has arrived my son has asked to wear it everyday. We plan to get the others soon.
on February 27, 2014
I gave this shirt to my grandson for Christmas and since he is a super hero fan (aren't all 8 year olds?), he loved it. The fabric is of good quality and I was pleased with this purchase,