Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on July 21, 2012
WE ordered this rubber mat to provide a sure non-moving support for the recumbent exercise bike we recently ordered. The mat was perfect for that, and it will be used as an exercise mat when we eventually move the bike off carpet. The size was perfect for what we needed, and would be perfect for yoga or exercises too. It is heavy duty and provides very good cushioning. The construction quality is good and as a bonus, it does not look unattractive in the least. I am impressed with the overall quality and appearance for such a good price. Since this was bought to be used in our TV room, I am very happy that there is no harsh chemical/rubber smell as one might expect from a PVC or rubber material. Another very pleasant shopping experience from Amazon, with quick delivery and a great product.
on September 26, 2012
I purchased this mat because we have bamboo floors in our living room and standard workout mats are not wide enough or thick enough to do jumping jacks, planks, etc. I know this is designed to go under a stationary bike or elliptical, but this is almost perfect for what I wanted it for. It's 2.5" wide so you can do pushup without your hands being off the side, and if flattens out nicely if you roll it up (not too tight). The only downside is that despite the texture it gets pretty slippery when wet (sweating). All in all much better than any $15-$20 yoga / workout mat I've tried for this purpose. I'm 5"11 so it may be good up to 6" but probably not much over that.
on July 17, 2012
Very durable and solid mat. Easy to clean, too. I use it with the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine. It does have a smell to it, but I'm hoping it will go away after some time. Also note, this mat is made in the USA!
on July 4, 2011
I bought this for my new recumbent bike and it worked out perfectly. It's strong enough that you can actually use it to pull and maneuver the equipment around for cleaning etc. It's very thick and durable with a non-slip surface.
on July 5, 2015
Bowflex tries to sell a slightly smaller mat for $99 on their website. This may does the job perfectly. I use this on carpet.
on September 12, 2012
The Supermat Heavy Duty is an excellent mat which I use for aerobic exercise, stepping, and to do push ups on, etc. The mat has a nice feel to it, is thick, giving good shock absorption, and is non-slip.

This was a great buy for the price. I am glad to have this mat.
on June 27, 2013
This is exactly what I needed and am very happy with the mats. I purchased 4 of them, tapped them together from underneath with heavy duty duck tape and then put them in my workout room. I use them for light workouts, stretching and also put my bike spinner on them when I am doing indoor training. They are not made for heavy weights but as a solid cushioned workout pad they are perfect.
on May 29, 2012
What can you say about an equipment mat? This one is perfect for me. It is plenty thick enough to protect the floor. It is textured on the top side to provide good footing, and smooth on the bottom to prevent slippage. For me, the size (2.5' x5.0') was just right.

I have absolutely no criticisms, which is why I gave it five stars.
on May 22, 2015
I really like it. The quality is perfect and it looks perfect with my Bowflex Max M5.
on December 29, 2011
This is a perfect mat to go with the bike I ordered. It is of great quality and will look great with the bike. The shipping was excellent and came within just a few days.