on April 11, 2009
Verified Purchase
This is my first portable TV with DVD player and I absolutely LOVE this item!

I currently have this set up with my Magnovox VCR/DVD combo along with an Apex DT502 converter box with a Philips antenna model SDV2210/17 and all works flawlessly with this Supersonic SC-299TDVD model. In addition to my set up, I also have it hooked up (via our VCR) to a SWANN Camera Color monitor so I can also watch our twin boys. My set up works fantastic with this product.

The slim remote to this product has easy-to-read color buttons. The picture is clear and the colors on the screen are fantastic. It is very easy to adjust the picture to your liking depending on what you are viewing be it DVD, TV, monitor etc. The menu access via the remote is easy to use and understand.

The DVD player works beautifully with the many CD's and DVD's we have. Whether they are burned home movies or original DVD's, or CD's in .wav or .mp3 formats as well as DVD's with region 1 or region 2 and without having to enter codes to make this work!

Regarding the AUDIO on this product: The Audio is "OK" on it's own but you may need headphones if you are in a running car with this. It works well with headphones and it also has TWO HEADPHONE inputs which is quite nice! When I am watching the news with the DTV converter connected to this, the audio is fantastic, loud and clear through this item.

The the DVD door is not made of heavy duty plastic and it seems a bit fragile, therefore I would not allow our twin 5 year old boys handle this.
Overall, I am extremely pleased with this item and the many ways I can use it.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations