Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on August 17, 2013
I am convinced that if someone sold an ounce of gold on amazon for $1.00 and offered
next day shipping for free somebody out there would give it 1 star.

This TV is Great! 1. The people who gave it bad reviews because you have to sit straight on, I have to say
that this is for ALL LED TV's not just this one. Read Consumer Reports, Wikipedia, etc. I purchased this TV
for my office desk. My office is about 20 x 25 feet and i can see a good picture anywhere in the room standing or
sitting. 2. Speakers: It's a 13inch TV! what do these people expect? Sub woofers? I plugged in a pair of $20.00
external speakers and sounds great. p.s. the speaker built in did sound pretty good. 3. Built cheap. not really.
looks and feels pretty solid to me. 4. Bad reception. I was able to pull in 11 stations and they all keep a good picture.
4. Plugged in my Direct TV box via RCA Wires and picture is great. Plugged in my smartphone, laptop via VGA cord, Radio
Shack amplified antenna, external speakers, HDMI cable and all is good. For $125.00, this TV is above my expectations.
I could not find a TV smaller than 19" at a retail outlet anywhere in my county. I am glad i bought this unit and would recommend it. But only time will tell how long it lasts.

con: the instructions to attach the base are unclear: unless they changed the base itself, here is what i did:
unscrew the single screw at the bottom of base. Turn clockwise and take apart from shaft. Screw the shaft to the TV via provided
screws (3) attach base to shaft (follow arrows on bottom of base.)
2626 comments|394 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
The whole reason we bought this is to be able to pick up news station when the satelite goes out because of severe weather. The tv was delivered on time and fast. The screen is extremely clear and the antenna that it comes with works great. My parent bought one after I told them about it. I would recommend this tv to anyone.
0Comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2012
This television is just the right size for a small kitchen. Works fine with a good sound and picture. The only downside is you have to be at the right height to get a good picture--fades out if you are too low or too far right or left. As we all know, usually one isn't stationary in the kitchen, but I like it very much anyway.
11 comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2013
Works beautifully and just the right size for my kitchen.The color is great and it was very easy to connect to my cable
on August 9, 2012
Needed a new tv for the motor home. After looking at various models settled on this one. Glad I did. The picture is one of the best. Our home tv is a high priced 55" LED and this one has as good if not better of a picture. The sound quality could be better but for a small tv in a confined area (motor home) it works fine.

Hooked a blu ray up to the tv and WOW!!! The picture quality is awesome!!!
on November 7, 2013
I purchased this 2 weeks ago and have toyed with it for those two weeks in an attempt to get more than 75 minutes of usage time. My hope was to be able to watch televised football games outside, but obviously it cannot handle that length of time, so I am returning it. I did learn a few things: It has an on/off switch (in addition to a on/off button on the front)...the unit will NOT charge if the actual switch is in the off position. Also, I actually received a response from their tech support regarding by complaint regarding the limited battery life..their response is at the end of this review.
(Copied and pasted...the manual is is broken English as well, and makes NO reference to the limitation on battery recharging they recommend)....I am returning my unit....it is not what I expected regarding battery life, but it has a great picture and does well when the channels and antenna are locked onto a station (needs to be stable) I did respond to their email and ask them to revise their instructions to include such requirements.

FROM SUPERSONIC TECH SUPPORT:

don't exceed on charging it overnight or leaving it charged for more than 12hours at one time, the Battery will overheat and cause it to damage the cells and it will not hold charge properly.
best is to have it serviced for repairs, our techs will have to remove the battery and replace a new one to have it work correctly.

you need to charge it no more than 2-3 hours for a full charge.

Supersonic Tech Support Team

EMAIL: support@supersonicinc.com

[...]
55 comments|123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2014
This is an exceptional product for it's category (small portable TV's). I suspect that people who did not get the TV to work, did not realize the steps and procedures needed to do so. TV reception is very fickle since they went to all digital transmission. You either get a signal or not - there is no grey area. It is imperative that you aim the antenna exactly in the right place when you do a channel scan - you may have to experiment several times. BEFORE you buy it, you go to this site and enter your exact address:
[...] *** "TVFOOL" dot com
This will tell you IF you can get a signal, how far you are from the broadcast towers, and what direction you should be aiming it at.
on December 30, 2014
We purchased this TV when we renovated the kitchen. We bought a tilt-down and swivel mount (different mfg'r) along with it. The intended use was to watch the morning news and weather or keep up with the football game while work in in the kitchen, not serious viewing. It fits the bill fine although with standard 12" deep upper cabinets and a tile backsplash, it doesn't quite swing up all the way. The TV is just over 10" high and the swivel takes up another 1-1/2", so measure carefully if space is tight. It is cable-ready and also has a USB port so you could plug in a Chrome or similar interface. Wasn't really expecting too much for around a hundred bucks but overall we're pleased.
on April 18, 2014
Nice little TV we have on the windowsill in the kitchen. It seems to work well with a nice clear color picture and fairly good sound from the tiny speakers. The little stand is adjustable for tilt and direction. You can fasten it down using the double sticky pad if you are going to keep it in one place. Directions are pretty flakey, brief and totally useless. Toss them and just figure it out. The only trick is a tiny little hidden switch near where the power plugs in. This must be turned on before the remote and the regular on-off switch will work.
on October 9, 2013
It is a great small TV, can go anywhere. It can be used in a car, set on a small table and has a very good picture.