- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press (December 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 067485621X
- ISBN-13: 978-0674856219
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,605,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Supply-Side Revolution: An Insider's Account of Policymaking in Washington Paperback – December, 1984
Learning Leadership: The Five Fundamentals of Becoming an Exemplary Leader
Improve your leadership skills with this new book from the authors of "The Leadership Challenge." Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What will you learn from this book? How both good and bad economic policies are distorted by the media and propagandized by politicians. The bottom line -- why DC politicians continue to produce economic failure after failure.