5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent update for Win7 OS
I got the A+ certification a few years ago using the A+ Sixth Edition textbook based on XP. This small paperback manual is an excellent update to the particulars of the Win7 OS and is well worth the price. I'll take it with me on service trips as a reference.
Published on December 15, 2011 by Paul Teter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big help
This was a required book for class as par of the 220-701. I never used it at all! If you have vista and you know it, its common sence for the win7 info!
Published 22 months ago by Wilderness1derer

4.0 out of 5 stars Author is awesome, but Book Leaves Out a Lot, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Supporting Windows 7 (Paperback)
I wanted a thorough Win 7 book, similar to J. Andrews A+ Managing & Maintaining PC series. However, many of the procedures in this Supporting Win 7 book say to do it "like Vista" instead of explaining what the procedure is in Win 7. For many of us who "sat out" Vista and upgraded from Win XP to Win 7, this is not the typical Jean Andrews beautiful detail and thorough explanation. So, I'm disappointed. Most people I know went from XP to 7 both at home and work due to glitches in Vista, so to my way of thinking I would much rather pay what Dr. Andrews wants to charge for a thorough explanation of Win 7. I still think she is the best in the industry at explaining IT, though. Also, the labs in App A and App B are helpful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent update for Win7 OS, December 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars good suppliment, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Supporting Windows 7 (Paperback)
i do PC repair and use a+ info a lot this is a good supplement to that information specific for the changes win 7 brought

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Supporting Windows 7 (Paperback)
This book was in great condition and it is a great quick guide for windows 7. Recommended for anyone interested in learning about Windows 7.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big help, September 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars No problesm, May 28, 2012
F. X. Guldi (LEONARDTOWN, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supporting Windows 7 (Paperback)
The product is a required text book in a college course so I didn't choose it but I did obtain a sustancial savings over the price requested by the college book store and it was delivered in plenty of time for the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought I was getting technician manual, April 25, 2011
Aerial Photographer "Galaxymap" (St. George, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supporting Windows 7 (Paperback)
This is preparation manual for the A+ CompTIA certification. It adds the missing information for Jean Andrews large green text book. Glad I got it though because I am working to get certified.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong just not told to use, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Supporting Windows 7 (Paperback)
I just never used it yet in my class ( like most books that im told to buy that i never use)

Supporting Windows 7
Supporting Windows 7 by Jean Andrews (Paperback - December 8, 2010)
$32.95 $26.57