5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfaction, January 17, 2014
Love this product. Supra is an awesome product. My kids use to go though shoes luke water and my son wanted supra sneakers I was on edge about spending 120 but I went ahead and bought them they lasted a yr and are still in good condition not like most shoes which fall apart in a few months. I bought these and there just as good as the first pair I bought. Im buying some for my whole family now because quality is out of this world....thanks Amazon and Supra

5.0 out of 5 stars sick kicks, July 17, 2013
I ordered these a couple months ago and their awesome!! super comfortable and everything that I hoped for their super puffy and have nice air circulation if your feet sweat a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoe, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Supra Erik Ellington Skate Shoe - Men's (Apparel)
This shoe is AMAZING, I skate 24/7.. It holds up amazingly even after 3 weeks of skating.I hope that it will last me another month. Definitely go buy this shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, June 3, 2014
comfortable shoes- wear down somewhat quickly if worn as a daily sneaker, but overall quality is good. great for wider feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome skate shoes, April 23, 2014
Great at absorbing impact. I found the toes on the TKs a little too round; the Ellingtons are a little narrower.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have supras, March 9, 2014
This shoes are awesome, very comfortable, people compliment them a lot when I'm wearing them, great quality, I don't skate so I can't talk from that point of view but for casual shoes I love this supras, make sure you spray them for protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit snug and got great grip, March 6, 2014
Was everything i expected, and i got it for cheaper on here as opposed to going elsewhere. Its a great shoe for my longboarding adventures ! Better support than my last pair of supras and they fit like a glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 17, 2013
Excellent everything, I am perfect and very satisfied with your service, product Beautiful all as it should be in good condition and specifications all correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Supra Erik Ellington Skate Shoe - Men's (Apparel)
these are great shoes,very comfortable,just don't wear them in the mud.they very dirty after mud wearing.these shoes are also by supra in case you didn't know.this is my review.
FIN.
P.S they fyy

5.0 out of 5 stars A Solid Skate Shoe, October 23, 2012
A completely solid shoe. I've been wearing these for a while now and they can withstand the abuse I normally put on my sneakers. I mostly use these for skating and it still looks brand new. After a couple of ollies, shoes like Vans would have already had a whole on the side; there isn't even a mark on these Supra Ellington's. No regrets whatsoever.

Supra Erik Ellington Skate Shoe - Men's