Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 5, 2014
I love Blake Shelton's voice, along with his sense of humor. This man is what country music is all about! His wife, Miranda, is awesome, too! But, I have yet to purchase any of her CD's. I have all of Blake's, though.
on April 4, 2013
When I first heard this song, i was like...who is this singing this song? He sounds sexy as heck. I was surprised it was Blake because he sounds so different on all of his songs to me. He has a great voice, a great sense of humor, and he is a great artist. Love this song.
on January 16, 2013
Yes, I definitely rate this song a strong 5. But for me, it brings back a wonderful nite. A nite that I thought would be a couple of drinks and a few stories but ended up being one of the most special nites of my life for me. I think of this night often so this song is very special to me and brings me back to someone I will never forget.
on March 13, 2013
Blake Shelton is an amazing artist. He has never come out with a song I did not love instantly and this song is no exception! I think his next album will be amazing and he's going to continue to produce quality country music!
on March 27, 2013
I love all kinds of music as for different occasions but Blake Shelton is the guy who puts out song I can listen to anytime. I think he is very talented and this song is a perfect example of his talent.
on January 8, 2013
Heard this song on the radio for the first time last night and while, after the first couple lines, I was thinking, "What the hell?" but it progresses into being a really awesome song that is so very Blake. LOVE it.
on April 9, 2013
Blake Shelton is a very talented artist. This new single is quite different from his past tracks but it's fun and upbeat, something you'd hear on the radio and would want to sing along and dance to. Any of his fans, maybe even newer ones, would enjoy it. He never disappoints. And his new album, "Based On A True Story..." I recommend you check it out!
on February 24, 2013
I liked this song the first time I listened to it, before I even knew who sang it. It's catchy, and good listening.
on January 28, 2013
Really disappointed in this new effort, I must be one of those jacka__"s Blakey was talking about, the ones who know the difference between country music and country noise. I think the new country music coming out of Nashville belongs in a different genre other than country.
on January 18, 2013
Love Country music. Love Blake, but seeing the kind of man he is on The Voice, was a closer for me. Lucky Girl, Miranda, you got a good one!

I put this albumn on shuffle and let it rip!