5.0 out of 5 stars As promised
The batteries arrived with an expiration date nine years into the future and came with a 3 volt charge, as promised.
Published 22 months ago by Wayne Paterson

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries
Published on September 5, 2011 by motheriowa

3.0 out of 5 stars batteries, September 5, 2011
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
They are batteries , they fit, and so far seem to last for a while . I did not give 5 stars because they came wrapped in a piece of paper with scotch tape. Not what was pictured or expected . Not professional at all. I don't know how old they are or if they have been used or what. I would expect when I pay that much for batteries that they should at least come in a package .

5.0 out of 5 stars As promised, September 11, 2012
Wayne Paterson "allpar2" (Teaneck, NJ United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery, January 5, 2012
jagpilot "s.j.h." (upper arlington, ohio, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
Tried these first with my Fenix PD 20. No problems, but pricey. When they ran out, tried Streamlight 12 pack to save a few bucks. Never again. Have no idea how it's possible from a technical standpoint, but the Streamlights are not as bright in my flashlight. Didn't last near as long either. May have gotten some old product that had been sitting on a shelf for years. I don't know, but surefire next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading image and dead batteries, March 6, 2014
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
The image leads you to believe you will be getting a blister pack instead I recieved the two batteries wrapped in a piece of paper and taped shut. The batteries were placed positive to negative and lasted less than a minute each in the flashlight I had ordered them for. Extremely disappointed in these between the deliberately misleading image and the fact that the batteries arrived dead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long at all!!!, January 21, 2013
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
I bought these batteries for my surefire flashlight which I used for approximately 2 hours before the flashlight dimmed out and the batteries died. The original batteries that came with the flashlight lasted for months before I replaced them. These may have been old batteries that sat on the shelf for awhile. I already threw away the package for them so I probably cannot return them so I decided to write this review. I do not ever write reviews but I was very disappointed by these batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, August 16, 2012
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
I got these for my Surefire flashlight just prior to a fishing trip. We ended up hiking into a lake that was 40 minutes from the nearest road and then fishing until dark, which meant hiking out in the dark. We all had headlamps and 3 of us had small flashlights. It took us all of 5 minutes of comparative testing to determine that the Surefire was the strongest of the three, by a long shot. So the guy in front used it for 40 solid minutes during which time it was bright as day and never faded, flickered or lost any strength. These batteries kept the light constant and strong.

My only complaint is about the packaging - we ordered several other items that came together and the packaging on these was a nondescript and small white plastic wrap, so indistinct that my wife almost threw it out thinking that there was nothing in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead batteries straight out of pack, December 9, 2013
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
They were dead straight out of the pack...
Waste of money. Could have bought fresh batteries for the price of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, January 20, 2010
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
Had a tough time finding batteries for my flashlight. Couldn't find them at any retail store such as Fry's, Best Buy or Micro Center. I was able to find the right size and voltage, but all of them said "Not for use in flash lights". I'm not exactly sure why, but I didn't want to take any chances with my flashlight. I wish I could fine these in stores.

Price is reasonable and Amazon shipped them quickly. Not much more I can say, they're batteries. Cool red color?

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than 2 months in my smoke detector, February 8, 2014
Janie (Richmond, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
Wanted try something new. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Bought these batteries for my smoke detector. "Surefire" sure failed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surefire batt are one of the best, January 23, 2010
This review is from: SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack) (Electronics)
10 years of shelf life! What more can you say, I have few of this in case of emergency or calamity.

SureFire 123A Lithium 3V Batteries (2-Pack)
$8.19