5.0 out of 5 stars The only 123A lithium batteries for me
I am pretty certain that Surefire buys these from a major manufacturer and then private labels them. However, these last longer and seem fresher than any other 123A lithium batteries that I have purchased.

Published 22 months ago by Timothy B. Riley

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUREFIRE BATTERIES! FALSE ADVERTISING AND FALSE PICTURE
The batteries I received were NOT SureFire. They were just an all black Duracell 123A battery. I Specifically wanted to purchase SureFire batteries that's why I went with these. Really dissapointed with this purchase and will not buy from this vendor only because of the misleading information.
Published 11 months ago by Ricardo A. Menchaca

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT SUREFIRE BATTERIES! FALSE ADVERTISING AND FALSE PICTURE, October 23, 2013
This review is from: SureFire SF123A 3-Volt Lithium Battery-4-pack (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only 123A lithium batteries for me, November 22, 2012

I use them mostly in my Surefire high-end flashlights. They provide a ton of power and last much longer that I would expect. When I need more I try to buy this brand since I have never been disappointed by them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for 123A, January 4, 2012
iamlucas "Lucas" (San Jose, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
CR123 batteries are used everywhere, and these are great ones. I use them in a Surefire flashlight and SteriPen Water purifier. For the cost, it's much better than name brand batteries like Energizer or Duracell. I ordered a 10 pack about 5 years ago, and just finally depleted them. I ordered these to stock back up and am still happy with my purchase. I've used other batteries, and they function just the same. No need to spend the extra money elsewhere!

1.0 out of 5 stars Insuffient life, February 5, 2013
Jonathan Jacoby (Derry, NH United States) - See all my reviews
These batteries only lasted about a month of infrequent use before I had to replace them. Do not recommend purchase from this vendor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work Well, June 30, 2013
This batteries seem a little expensive, but they are the only ones that work in my flash light. Glad Amazon carries them but I may look for a cheaper brand next time. On the plus side they do seem to last a good amount.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait & Switch, July 30, 2013
Steven E Norris (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I specifically ordered the SureFire brand of battery, as advertised and shown in the Amazon product description, but received an unknown, off-brand instead. I rely on these batteries and won't take a chance with a knock-off. Bait and Switch. I won't order from this vendor again.

1.0 out of 5 stars fakes, February 16, 2014
not what i was expecting don't rely on pictures they are fake ones. will not do business with them anymore

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Battery Life, May 25, 2013
I bought these 4pk batteries back in Sept 2012 and have used it in my Fenix PD20 mostly on the low setting (9 lumens/35hours) for short usage. A couple of times I have used it on medium (47 lumens/6.5hrs) or high (94 lumens/2.6hrs) but again for short durations (your usage may vary from mine). Think I only used turbo (180 lumens/1hr) mode once or twice briefly and I can say that I am still running on my first battery here at the end of May 2013. These batteries are stable in operation and I will be purchasing a 12 pack later perhaps in the Fall as I consider getting other LED flashlights using this awesome battery. For the power and longevity in usage and storage life (its more expensive than the standard batteries) but it is money well spent. I highly recommend this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, good battery, April 27, 2013
Steve (Phx., AZ USA) - See all my reviews
What can I say, they're batteries... They work great and last a long time which is a huge plus controlling measure

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, April 25, 2013
Arrived quickly, but expected for the batteries to be pakaged ("4-pack"). They came loose in a padded envelope. So far they work fine, so I am pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›