This powerful, compact light offers 500 lumens of brightness and fits in the palm of your hand.
- Ruggedly durable LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels; high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tail cap click switch
- Tail cap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof; O-ring and gasket-sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with ten-year shelf life
- High setting puts out 500 lumens for 1.5 hours
- Low setting puts out 15 lumens for 46 hours
- 5.4-inch length
- 1.4-inch bezel diameter
- 5.7-ounce weight with batteries
- Runs on two 123A batteries (included)
Surefire lighting products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In 1969, Dr. John Matthews -- an engineer with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech -- founded the Newport Corporation to harness the power of laser light for industrial applications. Over the next decade, the Newport Corporation grew to become a leader in the field, pioneering a host of patented industrial uses for the laser. Dr. Matthews' later created and patented the first laser sight for law enforcement use with firearms, a market that became his primary focus. His newly formed subsidiary, Laser Products, eventually created the first weapon-mounted flashlight. The popularity of the SureFire WeaponLight, as it was called, led the company to rename itself SureFire, and focus on creating a host of rugged lights for tactical use, which continues to be the company's primary focus.