Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Surgi-wax Brazilian Waxing Kit For Private Parts, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
- Easily prepated, simply microwave and stir
- Jar has a convenient handle so looking for potholders or burning your hands never happens
- Includes a Pre-Epilation Oil that ensures that wax always adheres just to the hair and never skin
- Spatulas are wide and eacy to grip and have a wide spreading surface to lay down more wax at a time, speeding up the process
- Brazilian Waxing Guide contains very detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make the process easy
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Brazilian Hard Wax Ingredients: Rosin, Triethylene Glycol Ester of Rosin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Honey Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 17 (Ci 26100), Violet 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Pre-epilation Oil Ingredients: Glycerine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Squalane, Bht, Green 6 (Ci 61565).
1. Heat jar of wax in microwave following the included heating chart. 2. Smooth onto desired area in the direction of hair growth. 3. Flick up edge of wax and remove in the opposite direction of hair growth. Helpful Hints: If you have sensitive skin - try rubbing an ice cube over the area first or use a baby gum numbing product to numb it a bit. Immediately after removing strip apply gentle pressure to soothe skin. A small stand up mirror will make it easy to see exactly where to apply the wax. Avoid waxing just before or during the first days of your menstrual cycle as skin is more sensitive at this time.
Top Customer Reviews
Here are some key tips based on my experience:
1) Make sure the wax is heated until it's thin enough to get all the way down to the skin. If it's too thick and sits on top of your hair, it's going to hurt when you pull it off. Warning though, it will be hot when you apply it. Find the right temperature that is comfortable for you, but is thin enough to apply down to the skin level. For me personally, I like it very liquidy/thin.
2) Pull it off quickly! Don't be tentative, if you go fast it won't hurt at all.
3) Buy a mug warmer to keep it heated. I bought mine from Fry's Electronics for about $10. This is a must in my opinion. Before I bought the warmer, I had to keep going back to my microwave to reheat the wax.
4) Make sure you use the oil and re-apply if you need to. Occasionally I'll have to go over the same area more than once and it's a good idea to re-apply oil there to make sure the wax doesn't stick.
I sit on a towel and use a lighted mirror with magnification. This really helps to see what I'm doing. I also use a tweezer to get any stray hairs that may not have been picked up by the wax. I follow up with tea tree oil which I believe helps prevent ingrown hairs. I've heard that lotion/moisturizer with salicylic acid also prevents ingrown hairs, but I personally haven't tried this yet.
Although I'm not a hairy person (I'm Asian) my hair seems to grow out fairly quickly.Read more ›
This wax IS the BEST at home wax for bikini, underarm and even legs! Don't be fooled by the "For Private Parts" slogan on the box- it is amazing! I have about 6 jars at home becuase I am afraid I will run out, or they'll stop making it!
If you have never done a biki wax- here are a few tips from a LONG time waxer...at home and salon:
-- DO take advil or tylenol (NOT ASPIRIN; will cause you to bleed if you accidently pull to hard on your hair) before you wax- wait at least 30 mins.
---Trim hair, the longer the hair, the harder for the wax to stick and more chances the hair will "curl" or get "tangled" in the wax and be pulled in the wrong direction (this causes pain).
---Don't try to wax a 5 inch section. Go 2 X 1 inches, especially f your a newbie.
--- Do use the pre wax oil and wait at least 5 minutes before waxing.
--Wax in whatever position you feel comfortable. Some of us sit on the floor for the top parts of our bikini wax, some of us stand.
-- DO place newspaper under your feet / or when sitting on the floor-this will catch any "drops" that may fall.
--DO ENJOY your new brazilian wax!!!
A few tips:
Definitely apply the oil before you wax. This is to make sure you pull on only the hair and not your skin since without oil the wax will stick to your skin.
Look away when you pull. This helped me to gather strength because if I look at it then I chicken out, and I end up tugging on the hair which makes it more painful.
For females, wax 2 weeks before your period. I heard this is when your skin is not so sensitive so it's less painful.
Update: I have been using this product for over 5 years to give myself a Brazilian wax and even though the manufacturer has claimed to update the formula, the product has stayed about the same for me. I still find myself "over-microwaving" the jar for more than a minute to make the wax more spreadable. I do want to warn buyers that this product will sometimes cause bleeding/in-grown hairs. I have some small scars left on my mons pubis from the bleeding caused by this product.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What can I say... It works. Never tried personal waxing before, or waxing in general I suppose. The smell of the wax itself is a little odd, but other than that I don't think... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Climber-Jim
Very painful because without the waxing strips it was hard to get a good enough hold to rip the wax off. Brutal. I ended up cutting the wax off it was so awful.Published 4 days ago by Emily
I swear the devil himself made this damn product! I would not recommend this to my worst freakin enemy! Read morePublished 11 days ago by Gena
Messy to use but it does the job. Also, this cools off quickly so you need to reheat it.Published 20 days ago by Janice Mulholland