Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 4:59:29 PM PDT
David Mccann says:
Don't know about some of the negative comments here, maybe they are too hard core. The tracks I've heard so far are good, from the rock-oriented "Lover a Lot" to the ballad "What Could Have Been Love" and there are some suprises, especially Tyler's duet paired with Carrie Underwood, "Can't Stop Loving You" that some seem to trash could definitely be a Country/Pop hit, but I like Country tinged with some Rock guitar licks, and liked their CMT Crossroads performances. I like albums that mix it up, this one seems to deliver, when I get the album in my hands we'll see anyway!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 6:00:24 AM PST
not only good but probably best album of 2012!!. these guys are like good wines....the older the better they get.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 7:01:58 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 7:02:18 PM PST
SteveMor says:
Most of the album is ballad bullshit! But there ARE 4-5 killer songs, the real rockers which even surprised me they could still in 2012! Too bad they didn't make more of these are leave the ballad crap off the album. To say you like the Carrie Underwood song with Tyler is sacrilegious! You should be ashamed of yourself dude!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 8:56:01 AM PST
scottsrush says:
No way best of 2012 is rush clockwork angels!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:58:07 AM PST
scottsrush says:
Thats why im afaid to buy this album.i want rockers not ballad bullshit songs!how many rockers vs ballads are on the albums and where is the best store to buy it for bonus songs or ect?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 9:31:07 AM PST
David Mccann says:
Hey what can I say, I like Country also (so does the man, Steven Tyler), if you don't like Carrie Underwood you must be gay because she's hot.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 1:50:24 PM PST
scottsrush says:
She is hot but that doesnt mean i have to like her music!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Music From Another Dimension!
Music From Another Dimension! by Aerosmith (Audio CD - 2012)
3.8 out of 5 stars (351)