Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Coverage includes free replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires, with no deductibles
- Easy reimbursement via Amazon.com gift card in as little as 24 hours (see details)
- Coverage includes free shipping
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Surround Air Multi Tech II XJ-3000D Air Purifier with HEPA/Carbon/Pre-Filter and Germicidal UV lamp
|Price:||$129.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- True HEPA Filter for dust and allergens
- Germicidal UV lamp for micro-organisms
- Activated carbon filter for chemicals, smoke
- Ionizer for particles and bacteria
- Also offers quiet operation, low energy usage and low replacement costs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Surround Air XJ-3000D Multi-Tech Air Purifier
The XJ-3000D Multi-Tech air purifier effectively removes dust, allergens, mold, micro-organisms, cigarette smoke, odors, chemicals, bacteria and much more, thanks to the combination of several air-cleaning technologies.
Even with its powerful fan, the quiet operation ensures peace and quiet while running.
Low Energy Usage
The low energy usage ensures low electricity costs, even if running the Multi-Tech continuously.
How it Works
1. Dirty air enters the air inlet.
2. High-Efficiency Filtration: Particles & pollutants are trapped by the 3-layer filter. The anti-bacterial pre-filter (blue) destroys bacteria and traps the larger particles, lengthening the life of the other filters. The activated carbon filter (dark gray) is the best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke. The True HEPA filter (white) is the most effective type of air filter at capturing dust/allergens.
3. Germicidal UV lamp (positioned behind the filters) is the most effective air purification method available for destroying micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi (including mold).
4. The programmable sanitizer can be turned completely off, or activated to help reduce or eliminate odors.
5. Two powerful & quiet fans create strong air movement (for increased air-cleaning performance), yet do not disturb your home or office with loud noise.
6. A safe and effective ionizer circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. Ionizers also enhance filter performance. Plus, the Multi-Tech ionizer creates virtually no ozone whatsoever.
7. The purified air, along with negative ions, are accelerated into the air.
Low Replacement Costs
The XJ3000D Multi-Tech Air Purifier also has low replacement costs (just $25 to $50 per year for replacement filters and UV lamps).
Timer Option: 1, 2, and 4 Hours (If not set, will run continuously)
Ozone/Sanitizer: Off, Low, Medium, and High Settings (If not set, will not produce ozone)
Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High
Square Footage Covered: 600 sq ft
Heavy Pollution: Derate to 250 sq ft in heavily polluted environments.
- Negative Ion Output: 12,000,000/cm3 (trillions per second)
- Fan Speed: 90 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts
- Electrical: 120VAC/60Hz
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of microorganisms
- Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms
- UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Surround Air Multi Tech II XJ-3000D Air Purifier with HEPA/Carbon/Pre-Filter and Germicidal UV lamp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Surround Air IPS||Amazon.com||stores123||Surround Air IPS|
|Dimensions||13 inches x 15 inches x 8 inches||13 inches x 15 inches x 8 inches||1 inches x 7 inches x 1 inches||19 inches x 15.75 inches x 6.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I have never owned an air purifier before. I have been literally choking on the air in my own apartment during the several months that I have been living here, and I had extremely unrealistic expectations about an air purifier: I imagined posting something like, "Wow! I could feel the difference after two hours!" Well, OK, it took more than two hours! But it happened.
I started it on low fan with the sanitizer disabled. Then I went to medium fan, then I added the sanitizer on low, then I put the fan on high and the sanitizer on medium. I awoke this morning no longer choking on the air and no longer confronted with the aggressive dusty odor with which I had come to associate my apartment. I left it today with the fan on high and the sanitizer on medium and returned tonight to a completely different atmosphere.
I am not afraid of the ozone produced by the sanitizer but if you are you can choose to run it only once in a while or never.
My only concern is that, unlike some other air purifiers, this one does not have a display light that indicates when the HEPA filter is dirty (and this HEPA filter is permanent if you have a hand vac although you can also choose to buy a replacement filter [also readily available through amazon]). Since this is my first air purifier, a dummy light would have been great. But I went for the price. I guess I'll know when the filter needs vacuuming or changing when I sense that the air is once again heavy with particles.
But no negatives. I love this thing. I want to hug it.
Then I tried it in my living room, within about 8 feet of where I sit when I am awake, on the high setting. There it did help. I have definitely felt a change in my allergies (symptoms pretty much gone)when I do that. If I can find a convenient place to put it permently near me in the living room I might do that. It is pretty compact, but on high it is a little noisy for the living room - yes, it is white noise, kind of like a refrigerator humming or the faucet on -- but it is definitely loud enough on high to use it only when you are alone. I haven't tried the lower settings yet to see if it works that well that close to me.
Since then, I have had no problems and it runs for several hours every day. It has three fan speeds and in "LOW" it is very quiet. I periodically vaccuum it to prolong the filter life. I can tell by the quantity of debris filtered that it is working! I can also see nicotine stains on the plastic near the intake! If I didn't love this guy, I'd get rid of him & the cigarettes. This air filter was a great compromise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the overall price and cost of replacement HEPA filters this is by far the best purifier I have purchased.Published 26 days ago by Shane Hughston
running it 24/7 - still have a lot of dust in the room but it has removed all foreign smells from the room./Published 2 months ago by David Ziegler
We've had one for approx. 10 years before the fan bearing began to fail. Mind you it ran 8-24 hrs. each and every day. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rand
For my needs, this air purifier has worked perfectly! So far, I've had it for two days. I have an 800sq.ft townhome with me and my boyfriend and our three cats living in it. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Brentley
I bought this directly from Surround Air. The product I received was from a product name of Pure Star. Never heard of it. Read morePublished 12 months ago by littlesheba
Product came in a very timely matter. This Air Purifier is excellent in purifying the air, even on the Med & High Settings its not that loud on the high Fan setting. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Stewart Jenkins
I've used these units XJ-3000 24/7 for years. Yes, I should change the filter more often than I get around to it, but they work very well. Read morePublished 23 months ago by dharmagal
I had first tried to order this unit (XJ-3000D) directly from Surround Air, but was told they were out of stock. Read morePublished on March 4, 2014 by Pat
Since using this product I find my allergies are much improved and I have a cat in the house. I just replace the filter and UV light every year and it keeps the dust and allergies... Read morePublished on February 16, 2014 by Happy Cooker