Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iMeshbean® 8GB Mini Cam Pen HD Surveille Camera Camcorder Recorder DVR Video USA
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 28, 2014
This one I charged it all day as well, recorded only like two minutes and then totally dead..... not good. I want my money back...
on September 26, 2014
Pen works fine. Takes video at 640 x 480. you need to be in a very high light room or area to take good video or pictures. Mine charges fine and the sd card that came with it works fine also.The pen it self seems to be very well put together and seems like it could take a lot of falls without hurting it. Used this a few times to try it out and the video lens is pointed slightly upward so you have to keep that in mind and practice with it to get the video you wanting to take. No one ever notices this when I have in my shirt pocket so its perfect for not drawing attention to yourself.

The cons with this is that no matter where you have it on you it will be shaky video if you are moving even a little. I tried using this on my belt once and wow it really went side to side a lot. blurry video.. shirt pocket was still side to side and blurry but not nearly as bad as putting on your belt. Going to try this while wearing my suite jacket later to see if that helps it not move so much. ill update.

Overall this is a neat little gadget but thats about it. I did set this up a couple times to take video while its sitting in place and it wasnt to bad but for anyone on the move this just doesnt do the trick. I like it but I dont see my self using this a lot.
on June 15, 2014
I bought two, they both work as advertised. The operation of this pen may differ depending on where the item is purchased from. Because the instructions are almost worthless, watch the instructional videos on the BPR-6. These pens are hit or miss, be careful who you buy from, do not buy directly from China. If possible purchase from a "Fulfillment by Amazon" vendor. It is possible to overcharge the battery. On most models the led on the pen blinks while charging and turns solid when it has a full charge. When in use (most models) a single blink means a picture has just been taken, Continuous led blinking means video is being taken. These pens lose their charge over time. If it has sat for a month it will need to be recharged before use.
on August 19, 2014
Never worked for me, when I 1st opened it charged it and wouldnt work correctly after trying to decipher the awful instructions got frustrated till about 2weeks and looked up the how to on youtube and figured out it wasnt me the item doesnt work at least (my item). I also nkticed the revies on this item and saw how bad the audio is which didnt really concern me just the video. I know I waiting long to make a complaint or ask for my money back so I just excepted the lose. But I hope I can educate the next shopper for this
on October 13, 2014
Only managed to take two pictures and stopped working. Indicates that the battery is fully charged but does not work, does not receive electric charge with wall charger or PC USB. Defective equipment, poor quality, do not recommend to buy it, is a fraud
on April 29, 2014
Product is little disappointing due to flimsy . Resolution and picture quality is not up to expectation and I will not recommend my friends to buy it.
on May 6, 2015
It seems to be a really decent camera with audio for the price! I'm not sure how long it will last on a single charge just yet, but once you figure out the instructions it is simple to use. Can't beat it for the price.
on July 13, 2014
Button for camra broke 2nd time I tryed to use it, sent e-mail to sales, 1 month later still no reply. Guess you win some loose some. Only second purchase from Amazon so guess 50/50 chance of good products, but will try again.
on March 30, 2014
I like it but you have to be careful it is too delicate and the lens has to be clean every time dust block the view keep it clean
on May 14, 2014
It work for 3 times usage and then died. It is not worth your money. The ship time was too long for this piece of junk. Do not buy!!!