- File Size: 224 KB
- Print Length: 66 pages
- Publisher: C. Jeff Oakes; 2nd ed. edition (January 2, 2013)
- Publication Date: January 2, 2013
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AW7DNDW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,018,919 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Survive and Thrive After the Collapse of the Dollar Kindle Edition
Based on seven years of reporting from over a dozen countries, writer Tom Wainwright takes you on an extraordinary journey into the business of being a drug lord. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
He is currently working on the second book in his Principles of Order series titled, The Perfect Prison: Designing a More Effective Correctional System and has plans for a novel to be completed in 2016.
Mr. Oakes makes his home in the Southwestern United States where he supports his growing family as a Criminal Justice professional. He continues to Ghost Write on request.
Top Customer Reviews
Mr. Oates has written a well thought out book that offers background information concerning our economy and hypotheses about what might happen next. His style is straight forward with the kind of candor and humorous sarcasm that I most enjoy.
This book is a keeper. I would have given it five stars except for some of the grammatical problems that were distracting at times. Still, a five-star book in terms of content. A thought provoker and an action simulator of a book. Good job, Jeff!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Little financial recommendations, more about stocking up on food. Author does not think gold and silver will be valuable if the dollar collapses.Published on August 2, 2013 by geonexer
Very interesting, serious, hilarious and should be a required "Heads UP" for all US Citizens. Just a good guide, just in case!Published on April 22, 2013 by judy kuhnert gomez
I have read a numtber of books on this subject by this one is by far the best and makes since to me.Published on March 10, 2013 by Coltsfan1998
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help