Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

100%

on April 28, 2013
Andre Cymone is a great artist in his own right, but his greatest contribution 2 music (in my opinion) is his songwriting and production work on Jody Wately’s first CD…
This CD has some great performances, but it sounds like something prince would’ve created back in the day! I know who Andre is, but I think I would have liked this project more if Jesse Johnson had recorded it! “That is who Andre reminds me of ” It’s just amazing 2 hear what artist were able 2 do back when technology wasn’t as advanced… “Much respect 2 any musician/artist who could have recorded an entire project playing all the parts (this project was created in a day and age when pro-tools didn’t exist!)
on April 24, 2012
it's good that his albums are on cd now. i did not have his albums when they came out, but i do remember seeing the video for 'what are we doing here' and loving that song. but it is never talked about being a single. but it certainly was on mtv. his songs have been almost impossible to find on cd. glad they are here now.
on June 4, 2016