5.0 out of 5 stars So far Best Survivor Season EVER!
Published on March 10, 2006 by Adrian Ranieri

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD skipping...
Being a big fan of survivor, I was excited to watch a season that I had not seen before. I encountered no problems with this DVD set up until the finale episode. It skipped right through half of the finale, including the jury questions!! One of the most important moments of the season and I couldn't see it. Needless to say I wasn't too happy. The rest of the DVDs work...
Published on August 5, 2012 by clyde_baggins

5.0 out of 5 stars So far Best Survivor Season EVER!, March 10, 2006
Survivor: Panama - Exile Island has surpased my expectations as, so far, being the best survivor season so far. I have never been this focused and interesting 6 episodes into a show. The last four episodes have kept surpasing each other and i have been pleasently surprised. In Australia, our current television stations have decided not to play this season, which made me having to resort to downloading the episodes. It is a shame because i believe at the end of this season, this may be regarded by many fans as the best survivor ever.

This season is truly up there with Survivor: The Australian Outback and Survivor: Pearl Islands. I have never been this exicted about a season since pearl islands and i think we are finally getting over the wickedness and overall dislike of Survivor: All-Stars. This is how survivor should be.

When this DVD box set is available to the public, i encourage all Survivorfans to purchase this item. From what has already been shown, your money will be well spent.

P.S. Please no one spoil the ending for this season on this site!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suvivor Panama, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
Being a fan of Survivor, I was pleased to have Survivor Panama to add to my collection. The videos were in perfect order and arrived in a timely fashion. To anyone who enjoys the program Survivor, I would recommend owning all the series that are available. I always enjoy watching them. Just a shame that more of the series are not yet available for purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Survivor EVER!!!, August 4, 2006
Without a doubt Survivor Exile Island was the best season produced by Burnett and Co. It had so many twists and shocking tribal councils. I wont mention any names so as not to spoil it for you but the from the merge onwards it is unbelieveably addictive! Even before the merge it is exciting and you find yourself counting down the time until the next episode. I would without a second thought recommend this season as a must buy. Any true survivor fan will LOVE it and for those who aren't survivor fans prepare to be hooked!!! You've been warned!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exile Island...Awesome!, March 30, 2012
R. Mason "BD" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
The best part about the season was definitely BobDawg. That dude was the best. Totally awesome. He's good looking, brilliant, funny, and great at chopping fish. Ladies love him, kids adore him, forest animals flock to him, even when he doesn't have food to give them. If you looked up "awesome" in the dictionary, it would read: "Adj.1. awesome - inspiring awe or admiration or wonder." If you looked up "BobDawg" in the dictionary, you probably wouldn't find it unless you had a damn good dictionary, but if you did find it, the entry would read "See awesome." Still can't believe someone that awesome got voted out so quickly. So what he drank the wine and dropped a deuce in the outhouse? That's what you're supposed to do to wine and that's where deuces are supposed to be dropped. I guess awesomeness can be a terrible burden to bear sometimes...At least he's on the cover of the DVD. That's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters, great season, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
A lot of people rag on this season for not having a great winner or not being interesting, but honestly, this was probably one of my favorite seasons of all time. Highlights include: the rivalry between Aras and Terry, an impressive Immunity Challenge winning streak, a few legitimate crazies, and a deserving winner. Oh, and what about Cirie Fields, who had one of my favorite 'Survivor' story arcs ever as she evolved from finnicky couch potato to strategic self-sufficient Survivorwoman. It seemed obvious (to me, at least) who would win between the Final Two, but the overall journey to get there was extremely engaging. Early on, there were plenty of twists and turns, with some surprising vote-offs, and the masterful endgame by the Aras-Cirie-Danielle alliance made for some amazing blindsides. Plus, as opposed to more recent seasons, this season actually focused on the survival aspect, especially early on. Definitely a recommended purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Dawg + Bruce = Greatness, March 30, 2012
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
About time this came out, it was long overdue!!!! Been dying to see Bruce and Bobby again. Little did we all know 6 years ago that we were being exposed to the awesomeness that will be forever known as the BobDawg!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
Great!! Can't wait for the rest of the seasons to become available, I'm so happy that Amazon allows pre-orders. I watch these shows over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cast, Best Season!, December 30, 2007
My all time favorite Survivor Season. Will we ever see it released on DVD? Hurry it up CBS, give the fans what they want!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Survivor season!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
I've been a fan of Survivor for a few years now and I've been trying to collect a few of the seasons. I'll usually look for deals on Amazon and Ebay.
I got this seasons discounted on Amazon, but I can tell you that now that I watched it I would gladly pay the full amount for this awesome season!
Great for any Survivor fan or anyone who wants to start watching it; great season to see if you like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Panama -Excile Island, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs) (DVD)
Sheree was in this one she is so good in this game I hoped she would win she did it all out wit out last etc she would be a god school principal as she seems to really no how to read people really good. Amazon has alot more survivors shows and the latest Blood and water. also Amazon has some in the instant videos

Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs)
$34.95 $18.99