Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island (2006) (5 Discs)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on March 10, 2006
Survivor: Panama - Exile Island has surpased my expectations as, so far, being the best survivor season so far. I have never been this focused and interesting 6 episodes into a show. The last four episodes have kept surpasing each other and i have been pleasently surprised. In Australia, our current television stations have decided not to play this season, which made me having to resort to downloading the episodes. It is a shame because i believe at the end of this season, this may be regarded by many fans as the best survivor ever.

This season is truly up there with Survivor: The Australian Outback and Survivor: Pearl Islands. I have never been this exicted about a season since pearl islands and i think we are finally getting over the wickedness and overall dislike of Survivor: All-Stars. This is how survivor should be.

When this DVD box set is available to the public, i encourage all Survivorfans to purchase this item. From what has already been shown, your money will be well spent.

P.S. Please no one spoil the ending for this season on this site!
on July 20, 2012
Being a fan of Survivor, I was pleased to have Survivor Panama to add to my collection. The videos were in perfect order and arrived in a timely fashion. To anyone who enjoys the program Survivor, I would recommend owning all the series that are available. I always enjoy watching them. Just a shame that more of the series are not yet available for purchase.
on January 9, 2014
A lot of people rag on this season for not having a great winner or not being interesting, but honestly, this was probably one of my favorite seasons of all time. Highlights include: the rivalry between Aras and Terry, an impressive Immunity Challenge winning streak, a few legitimate crazies, and a deserving winner. Oh, and what about Cirie Fields, who had one of my favorite 'Survivor' story arcs ever as she evolved from finnicky couch potato to strategic self-sufficient Survivorwoman. It seemed obvious (to me, at least) who would win between the Final Two, but the overall journey to get there was extremely engaging. Early on, there were plenty of twists and turns, with some surprising vote-offs, and the masterful endgame by the Aras-Cirie-Danielle alliance made for some amazing blindsides. Plus, as opposed to more recent seasons, this season actually focused on the survival aspect, especially early on. Definitely a recommended purchase!
on August 12, 2014
One of my all-time personal faves. Some of the most original, entertaining characters in the entire series, exile island was introduced, an idol came into play...things which have become Survivor staples were introduced in this season.
The type of season you can watch again and again and great to have in your collection. Buy it!
on December 26, 2015
Definitely one of the best seasons when this was airing. Not only did we have some great characters like Shane and Cirie, but there were some exciting and funny moments that made the season even better. Love this season; can't wait to watch it again.
on February 5, 2014
Sheree was in this one she is so good in this game I hoped she would win she did it all out wit out last etc she would be a god school principal as she seems to really no how to read people really good. Amazon has alot more survivors shows and the latest Blood and water. also Amazon has some in the instant videos
on January 3, 2014
Part of the frustration of watching Survivor on TV is the 'coming up next', commercial, then repeating the 'coming up next portion' in context. With DVDs, that is NOT included!!! So much more enjoyable to watch Survivor this way.
I intend to look for other seasons I did not see--as long as the price is good.
on January 25, 2015
When this season first aired I despised it, nothing seemed to work the way I wanted it to and it felt very negative. Now that I'm much older and have viewed tons more reality tv, my reactions have changed. I was surprised to find I was enjoying the interaction between all the castaways and the slightly humorous moments even though I knew who left every episode. It honestly was fun viewing this season.

The problem I have is that, I didn't get much game from the castaways. Almost all decisions of the game were made for basic tribal interest, it wasn't untill the end strategy came into play and even then it wasn't great just worthy of some nods. The final two I feel was fairly weak in terms of game even though as characters they were fine and the jury did make the right decision of those last two. And with the last couple of episodes I did feel a negative tone but it wasn't huge.

Ultimatly not a great season but I guess now that I've seen some truely bad reality tv, I was hard on this season back in the day. I'll probubly grab this at some point.
on December 30, 2007
My all time favorite Survivor Season. Will we ever see it released on DVD? Hurry it up CBS, give the fans what they want!
on January 1, 2014
I only started watching survivor about 5 years ago.
Now after watching this 2006 season I have come to realize just how
much harder the game used to be. Challenges, starvation. Now the challenges
apppear easier and no one is starving.I have upmost respect for all those old players.