Hoarders 7 Seasons 2012
1. Debra & Patty Debra has filled her house with an avalanche of clothes and run up a $50,000 credit card debt. Fed up, her husband and children are threatening to leave her to wallow in the hoard by herself.
2. Doug & Ruth Doug, who suffered severe brain trauma and memory loss in an accident, hoards items he feels might trigger his memories. Ruth has turned her beautiful home into a shrine for the three members of her family who died there.
3. Charles & Alvin Charles' house is filled with thousands of the nude paintings he has done. His obsession with women and painting is so extreme that it's destroyed his marriages and left his family worried that he may end up hurting himself.
4. Shanna & Lynda Shanna owns the worst hoard in "Hoarders" history - a house crammed floor to ceiling with bottles filled with human waste. Meanwhile, Lynda is hoarding stuff for the Armageddon.
5. Joni & Millie Joni's hoarding drove her two sons to turn to drugs to cope, and it forced Child Protective Services to take her granddaughter away from her. She has one last chance to stop the vicious cycle of loss she has inflicted on her family.
6. Manuel & Carla Manual was living in his hoarded house with his four children, ages 5, 6, 7, and 9. They are the love of his life, but they were removed by Child Protective Services and Manual won't get them back unless he cleans his act up.
7. Susan & Michael Susan `s addicted to buying and selling cars and electronics, but she never manages to sell much. Recently, when Susan was out prowling for more stuff, someone broke into the house, bound and gagged her wheelchair-bound mother at gunpoint.
8. Terry / Adelle Terry's fridge is packed with dead cats, and she has another 50 live ones. Her son thinks her problems stem from the time her father died of a heart attack right in front of her she was just a small child.
9. Lee & BG / Chris BG and Lee have filled their million-dollar Victorian home with hoards of stuff--and now are even competing to see who can bring in the most stuff.
10. Jan / Bebe Jan is in denial about her hoarding--one of her daughters compares her to a venomous viper ready to strike if you dare talk about throwing anything out. Bebe was raised with servants and boarding schools, and her husband gave her everything she desired.
11. Jeff / Merlene Merlene had it all--an international supermodel married to the son of the inventor of the Lear Jet. But her storybook life fell apart when she got divorced and now her house is crammed to the ceiling with her dumpster dive finds.
12. Diana/Dolores A victim of abuse as a child, Diana's hoarding became so extreme that her daughter was forced to sleep in a recliner because the trash had overtaken her room.
13. Fuzzie & Fred/Nancy A pair of former punk rockers, Fuzzie and Fred are living like teenagers well into middle age, work at a porn shop, and have stuffed their home with records, toys, comic books, ghoulish masks and mannequins.
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||George Butts, Matt Chan, Peter Delacruz, Dina DeMartini, Elaine Frontain Bryant, Alice Ikeda, Jay Hix Jones, Deborah Kaye, Mike Kelly, David McKillop, Jessica Morgan, Stephen Pleadwell, Jessica Schreindl, Dave Severson, David Teitelbaum|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I use to think I was a hoarder but I have taken the time to watch this show and it has really enlightened me. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Laira
Excellent service! Loved the item; will buy from again; many thanks!Published 14 days ago by stdakd12
Good. But not exactly dinner time watching. Can be a bit gross.Published 2 months ago by Thomas Tekulve
I love this show! I always clean when I watch it.
I have a few people in my life who are hoarders and by using the techniques that the professionals in this show use, I... Read more
My sister is in this one ... I had to have a copy of it.Published 5 months ago by Michael S. Torres
Watched through Prime, so not too disappointing. But something about these people didn't move me to pity as much as frustration as compared to other seasons.Published 8 months ago by Jen Cole