5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, I plan to buy more as gifts
The appearance is different than the one in the photos, but I don't care--it works like a charm! Here is a video of our 7 months old:
[...]
Published 11 months ago by Emily K. Purvis

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged
Seriously the product I got was a folded, ruined, cheap foam "cap". Not only did it take like a month to get here but it's totally useless. What a horrible company!
Published 7 months ago by Ashley N Tybor

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, I plan to buy more as gifts, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Susen Safe Shampoo Shower Bathing Protect Soft Cap Hat for Baby Children Kids (Blue) (Baby Product)
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, May 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my 2 month old, but fits my 3 yr old, March 5, 2014
Bradyn (South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
My 3 yr old loved it. Seems to work.disappointed that it doesn't fit my baby, but I guess he will grow into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome invention !, January 12, 2014
Perfect invention for baby! Super easy to use and adjusts to fit your baby's head perfectly ! No more shampoo in baby's eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool invention, January 12, 2014
Works perfectly ! Super easy to use ! No more soap in my baby's eyes ! Plus he looks so cute with it on !

1.0 out of 5 stars Go buy foam at craft store, March 22, 2014
This cheap piece of foam was misshapen, stuffed into a small box, was creased into a shape that had no possibility of fixing, and isn't anywhere close to the size of a baby's head. More like a doll's. and took 6 weeks to get here. It was cheap...and you get what you pay for. Complete junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 7, 2014
I didnt know if my son would even let me put this on him...when I finally got it on he was so intrigued by the falling water that he left it on! It has made bath time much easier and fun !

1.0 out of 5 stars You're about to buy a Styrofoam plate, October 16, 2014
Just take a Styrofoam plate and cut a hole in it, save yourself the money. In the picture it looks like a rubber, durable material, when I got it, I opened to find a folded up piece of Styrofoam. Not only is this thing cheap, but with how it was folded into the package, it is creased and wont stay flat to even try to put on my baby's head. Im just going to throw it away. Great idea, but super cheap and not worth the couple dollars I spent on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son hates it, but it works!, March 5, 2014
Jen H. (Porter, TX) - See all my reviews
I'd recommend this to anyone! It seems cheaply made, but I got mine for $1.97, so I can't complain. Doesn't have to be super tight to work. Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waist your money!!!!, May 12, 2014
Save your money on this item. Doesn't fix the baby's head the way the picture looks. Plus, took a month to receave item and could of fix into an envelope and mailed. NEVER again!!!!