5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, especially for the cost
Published 8 months ago by Matt Ogata

1.0 out of 5 stars Died
It was a nice watch. Lasted 3 days till the digital died. Do not waste your money
Published 3 months ago by Matt Archer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, especially for the cost, March 18, 2014
I don't know why people are leaving poor reviews for this product when their issue is with the delivery time. If they have an issue with it taking weeks to be delivered from China, then they should be making appropriate seller reviews, not poor product reviews. That said, this watch took 23 days from order time to being delivered in my mailbox. I'm fine with that, since it is a great product for only $11 after shipping. It looks well-made, has all the features I need, and is fairly easy to use. That's important, since it doesn't come with any instructions. I had the entire thing figured out in about 10 minutes. I work as a nurse, and the main feature I bought this for was the disposable price, and the 24-hour digital clock. It also has a stopwatch feature and alarm feature which I didn't think I would use, but turned out to be pretty handy. The digital elements on the right and upper-right are pretty useless, but they don't really get in the way with anything, so I can live with it. I plan on buying probably 4 more now, since it lives up to all my expectations and it would be nice to have backups when I decide to throw this one away if it gets busted or gets a bunch of ick on it. Additionally, it was packaged in protective bubble wrap, and has protective plastic film on the front and back which probably helped quite a bit during the transport from China.

5.0 out of 5 stars For $10.00? Really?, April 10, 2014
I work for a police department so I need to see; date, military time, day of the week - this has them all covered at a glance, and more. For the price you can not go wrong...

1.0 out of 5 stars Died, August 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 10, 2014
This is a great watch. I would buy another. Its cheap and works great just like a g shock I use to have a little big on the wrist.takes some time to get here from Japan though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014
Janet Farrington (Mattapoisett, MA, US) - See all my reviews
Work nights and this watch fits the bill with the ability to see time in the dark

4.0 out of 5 stars Technical Difficulties, July 28, 2014
I was incredibly excited when I received this watch in the mail. It's a very cool watch, and is quite aesthetically pleasing; however, I must be honest, when I did receive it, I was quite disappointed to find that the top right-hand button was loose and eventually ended up falling off. That caused a few complications, but it was something I was more than willing to work with. I work in a field that requires me to come into contact with quite a bit of water, and for the first week or so, the watch was working great. After that, however, the watch ended up with condensation on the inside and became unreadable. Overall, the watch seems to be of good quality, and I do not find myself hesitating to even consider reordering one. Honestly, this was probably one of the coolest watches I have ever owned, which is why I rated this a four-star item.

4.0 out of 5 stars S Shock, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Susenstore Multi Function Military S-shock Sports Watch LED Analog Digital Waterproof Alarm (Red) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I like it very much. The only thing I don't like is the alarm is too quiet to be use full to me

1.0 out of 5 stars don't do it, August 11, 2014
The hand's won't keep the right time from day one

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
DAWN K CORSON (ORLANDO, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice watch feel good to watch and look great to

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but great, June 2, 2014
You cant beat this watch its awesome for an inexpensive watch great for a daily work watch you cant be wrong for purchaseing