Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Size: 1pc Round Mat|Change

on July 12, 2012
Good product but i do not recommend this for a restaurant.

Perfect product for the at home cook, beginner's sushi roll class, or a private sushi party.

Must break in the mat by rolling in hands back and forth before using.

Too flimsy for steaming monk fish liver, holding the shape of dashi maki tamago (while cooling), or for draining excess moisture (oroshi daikon).

Im still very happy with the product!
on March 7, 2012
does the job. easy way to make sushi at home! (and so much cheaper!!)mat is light and easy to clean. makes tight rolls as long as you squeeze the top inwards and you make your rolls.
on June 11, 2012
These sushi mats are such an essential component of making the perfect looking sushi. They are easy to use and easy to maintain. These mats are of good quality, and the price can't be beat! I am very happy with this product and would recommend them to anyone.
on February 7, 2016
This is the best sushi rolling mat ever made. It's made of plastic so it's much more hygienic to use than the cheap mats made of bamboo and string, because the sticky sushi rice washes right off the smooth plastic. I find it extremely easy to make sushi rolls with this mat and it's so easy to clean that I couldn't be happier with it. This item is imported from Japan.
on May 3, 2016
I did not use this for Sushi, so perhaps I should not comment on this... (I purchased this for a school crafts project for my son.)

However, I was pleased with the durability of the mat. It was strong and held together sturdily. Again, I can't comment on how well Sushi would have come out, but I can't imagine what the issues may be.
on November 18, 2015
Decided to try and make my own sushi at home. I bought this bamboo sushi mat roller because of the price and good reviews. Works exactly as it should. Doesn't feel cheap (which is something I was afraid of when purchasing). It feels like it will hold up for quite some time. If you're looking to make sushi at home I definitely recommend purchasing this sushi mat.
on November 1, 2015
I bought this to use in wet felting. On a regular bamboo mat, the wool fibers can felt to the cotton strings. I thought this would be a good alternative. I don't have the same flexibility with it, though. I can't roll the fibers as tight as with bamboo. I did roll it around in my hands to try to break it in first, but it didn't help much. On the plus side, it can be easily cleaned, unlike a bamboo mat. One star for that.
on September 14, 2015
Seems like a pretty good quality mat. I washed it by hand twice and it hung together. Definitely a must have for rolling sushi - I tried without but this helps get that nice tight packed rice so they can be sliced.
on February 17, 2016
For what these are, inexpensive mats they excel! The ones I received seem to be well built and I've put them through their paces. As long as you wrap in plastic wrap they should last a very long time. I already had a plastic rice paddle that I liked so I didn't use the rice paddle that was included but it's a nice touch. Great deal for the price!
on October 26, 2014
This is such a clean idea I love it washes much more easier than bamboo ones, BUT the material is so stiff you end up making square rolls, so not for professional use but great for sushi at home, not the best looking rolls but very clean rolls :D