Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sustainably Delicious: Making the World a Better Place, One Recipe at a Time
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 14, 2012
This will be a marvelous coffee table book, however, not very practical. The photo's are amazing, the recipes are above and beyond what one would serve unless it is a spectacular dinner. This is a book to dream about food over, not prepare supper. I am glad it is part of my library, but I have many books that are more useful.
on June 30, 2010
I got this cookbook on Earth Day at an event in NYC (and 100% of the proceeds sold that day went to charity!) and I absolutely love it. I have made the fried chicken which is out of this world, and a couple of really delicious salads, plus a breakfast frittata. I would have done more but my mother took it from my apartment last time she visited because there was a bunch of recipes she wanted to try - which says a lot because she's a foodie! I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone looking for some great ways to prepare vegetables you find at farmers market and you're not sure what to do with - I cant wait to try the parsnip soup myself! Plus there's a really great intro by Nell Newman, that moved me to get involved in my own local food movement!
on July 1, 2010
Who is that J.D.? He must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. Just love you here in TN Michel.. Can you come to our state and sign some books???? Just picked up your new book. LOVE IT!! The people who have been following your generous career know the real you. Keep up the good work. Don't forget your friends down here in little old TN.