4.0 out of 5 stars Much more comfortable than the stock strap
Published on September 15, 2011 by joseph

3.0 out of 5 stars Suunto Core Band
Overpriced and cracks prematurely. I don't believe that Suunto Core bands are a 'standard' size. You are forced into buying their over-priced replacement parts when they break. BTW - the Core model was the first Suunto made in China. The good news is that I saved some money buying the band through Amazon.
Published on April 26, 2011 by Tomonster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Much more comfortable than the stock strap, September 15, 2011
joseph (Poway, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suunto Core Wrist-Top Computer Watch Replacement Strap (Flat Black) (Sports)
I cannot compliment this product enough. I have a wide wrist and the stock strap that came with the Sunto Core was always putting pressure on the top of my wrist. This new strap allows the watch to rest comfortable on my wrist. The only reason this product does not get 5 stars is that it was very expensive. I cannot see a reason why this strap should cost 50$. It is a toss up between price and comfort. The watch should have come with this strap as a stock strap in my opinion. Over all, it was worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars It breaks too fast for how much it costs, June 24, 2014
A rubber strap should last more than 1.5 years. Especially knowing how much it costs. Next time I will buy something non-Suunto if this one breaks again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loose Screws!!!!, February 27, 2012
I purchased this band only for the adapters in order to use a Maratac Nato band with my Suunto Core. Be very careful with this band. When I opened the box one set of screws fell free. If you plan on using this band be sure to tighten all the screws. You may want to even use a little big of the blue locktite. I did. Other than that, great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Suunto Core Band, April 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars suunto core wrist strap, April 19, 2011
There is not much to review...if you had the band before it broke which i can see as the only reason to replace then you know what the band is like. it is exactly the same. it is a son-of-a-bith to put on though. i got fed up with trying and took it to a jewelry store to have them do it thinking it'd be just a complimentary thing and they told me $10 and i could have it back in two days. it's not worth that hassle. a little expensive but then seeing what i paid for that watch i'm glad to have it back on my wrist instead of in a drawer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Suunto Strap failure, December 23, 2013
I love the Suunto core watch. I hate the straps. I am now on my third one as they keep failing. The strap holder falls apart every six months. I have tried both the black leather and the rubberized strap with the same result. Wish they would address that as they do have a fine product

4.0 out of 5 stars didn't like the white band that came with it, October 7, 2014
Bought this along with my Suunto Core Alu pure white watch...didn't like the white band that came with it, also the other suunto cores didn't come with the positive face, the brush and deep black came with the negative face which i didn't like very much; so i decided to buy the white watch and the black band and switch the black band with the white one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Works well as a replacement for my aging leather strap. Has held up well and just as comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitive Value, June 24, 2014
I'm a collector of watches; all brands, all values. One watch came with a bracelet that too small. I canvased the local jewelers and none had the inventory and it would take longer than I wanted to wait. I happened to see this wrist band and liked it immediately. When it arrived I was taken aback at first by its shear size, and beauty. I had the perfect watch for the band. It's beautiful, wears well, and looks impressive. A value for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thinner material than the original strap, June 2, 2014
I ordered this to replace the strap on my Core Red Crush. The material is noticeably thinner. I returned it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›