5.0 out of 5 stars OEM replacement, good to go!
Published on September 23, 2011 by Steven I Szabo

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke almost immediately!
I bought this to replace my husband's original Suunto band which broke after years of wear. Even then, only the small band holding the extra broke, not the actual band itself. This, however, broke after only a week of wear right in the middle of the band. I don't know if possibly all those extra slits degrade from the integrity of the band, but I definitely won't be...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM replacement, good to go!, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Suunto Core Wrist-Top Computer Watch Replacement Strap (Light Black) (Sports)
My original band lasted over a year and was still going strong when the loose end retention band broke. It looks like it just dried up and cracked then broke in half. I ordered the OEM replacement band and just changed one side which is all I needed and now things are as good as new. One point to keep in mind. When you remove the pins to replace the band, you will need two appropriately sized flat head screw drivers as the pin is a two piece affair. They screw together; trying to unscrew one side only won't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars as original, July 13, 2014
as original

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 9, 2014
It is a good product..it worth to buy..

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome buy, June 18, 2014
Great buy im glad I bought this for my suunto now I can start wearing a watch worth wearing. Aaa

4.0 out of 5 stars The best choice, June 13, 2014
Excellent! I recommend this product, because it is helpful, big, and I can take to wherever I go, that was a good choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 28, 2014
This watch band was exactly what I needed. It fits perfectly with my Suunto Core Watch. Light, durable, a perfect match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement band, March 13, 2014
Bought this for my 2008 suunto core. Works and fits as expected. Hopefully it lasts longer than the factory band did

5.0 out of 5 stars No brainer, December 12, 2013
So happy to see a replacement here for my Suunto. Quick and easy to change it out and get my watch back on my wrist. If you need a replacement look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, December 10, 2013
Excelent replacement and very usefull
I recommend for everyone.
It fits a lot of Suunto watches. easy to install and easy to have done

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original band, October 20, 2013
Compared to the original band the light band offers superior breathability in a lighter, flexible package. Better for strenuous outdoor activity and faster drying. Thumbs up!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›