Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Suunto Xlander ME Strap Black One Size
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2012
I love my X-Lander watch but the band is terrible. I buy a new one about every year! The small rubber band to hold the excess band in place breaks almost religiously every year.
on November 5, 2015
An excellent band (strap). The only problem was removing the watch from around my wrist. There is a notch built into the strap that locks the band into place. I had to file part of the strap away so it would be removed without a lot of effort. I recommend the strap for anyone that is active.
on April 16, 2014
I ordered one form here and one from the site itself. Unfortunately the problem was exactly the same.

The replacement longer band that doesn't have the buckle appears to have some kind of defect on the left side of where it hooks to the watch. I tried for a few hours to get it on but no luck. I took to two different watch makers both told me they spent an hour and couldn't get it on. These guys to that thing every day! I took it home and stashed my watch a way because i was super irritated. I ended up buying this workers magnifying glass - same type of tool a watch maker has. Every morning before work i would fiddle with it. I eventually ground the side down and got the band in. It wont become out anytime soon. The real problem is it looks like garbage now where it connects. But at least i can where the watch when i hike and travel which was really my main reason for having it.
on January 18, 2016
So much better than the original nylon band. Fits amazing and looks great. Previous band made it look cheap and mismatched. I paid $30 for it but I see they've gone down in price. I'd still pay the extra $$ because the band is so much better.
on May 26, 2015
The Xlander Suuto is an expensive watch to start with, so, why cant they make a good band -- One which the band strap holder doesnt BREAK ALL THE TIME. Wonder if, Like most large companies, they make their money on replacement parts.. Come On Suunto, Sell a band which the strap holder doesnt break every few months. !!
on August 8, 2015
Original Suunto strap. 3rd strap I had to buy for my xlander military series. I hope this one lasts longer. I rate it 5 stars since my watch does take a fair amount of abuse, so if the only thing over the last four years I had to replace is the strap and battery, then I'm lucky.
on May 12, 2014
I have had my Suunto X Lander since early 2000. Had to replace the original leather band countless times. Was pleased to find something different that will last. This is the most robust band I've ever seen. Love it. Great heavy duty design with out being too big.
on February 13, 2014
I've worn a Suunto X-Lander for years with a leather band,but not anymore!This rubber military strap is the 2nd one I've gotten and they are very durable and don't carry an odor after prolonged use like the leather bands did.A++++
on September 22, 2012
I purchased these straps for my husband's watch. He loves his Suunto watch, wears it to death & we end up replacing the strap when the little tab breaks & falls off. The strap is perfectly fine, but the small tab doesn't last as long & the strap ends up flapping around.
Hubby would rather replace it than have a new tab put on from the watchmaker. Sometimes this is not an option when he is deployed, so he likes to have a backup strap. Very happy with this purchase.
on January 5, 2015
Suunto needs to make their straps for their "outdoor adventure" style watches out of a material that is more durable to water exposure. These straps are my 4th set on a watch that is only 5 yrs old. Time for a better material that isn't prone to softening and eventually tearing over time from swimming and/or showering with the watch on. Other than that they're great.