Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 11, 2009
Just got this today and tried it out. Overall, I'd say it is a decent instrument for the price tag, although something like $5 or 10 may have been more appropriate. It feels well-made, and comes with a small, discrete leather-looking cover for storage. My only complaint is that the tips come unscrewed if you hold it incorrectly.

It doesn't really do anything spectacular. The rounded end works just about as well as tweezers for "extracting." I liked the sharp "lancet" a bit more... you could probably get a similar effect by using a sharp sewing-type needle, but this tool's "spade" shape probably works a bit better. I think the main reason to consider this product would be if you want a separate instrument specifically for this purpose - if you don't have needles and tweezers to spare or don't want to get yours dirty. Also, do not buy this if you cannot stand any pain. It is mildly painful to use (mostly the "lancet" tip) - about as painful as plucking your eyebrows. Personally, the pain did not bother me at all.

One last thing... if you get this and are wondering "where the hell is the second tip?" you have the same problem I did! The handle for this product is HOLLOW, and for storage, you can screw on either tip "backwards" so that the sharp instrument part is inside of the handle. It came with the "spoon" shape attached facing outwards, but the "lancet" was facing into the inside of the handle, and I couldn't find it for a while. So, check the bottom end of the handle for a screw top. :)

No problems with shipping. It got here quickly.
on June 6, 2012
This is really a black head remover, for small black heads not larger pimples The hole is too small for things larger than little blackheads. On the other hand, the harpoon on the other side is nice for puncturing those big deep pimples that never seem to want to come to a head and just kinda swell up for days and hurt.

It's nice that the ends can be unscrewed and stored in the handle, but the threads are cheaply done, and they want to cross-thread when I try to screw them in. If I had it to do over again I would pass on this. But it's not so bad that I will send it back.
on November 28, 2012
This does just about exactly what it is supposed to do. The Comedone Extractor side is harder to work with, but the lanet helps if you have acne because you pierce the pimple or zit before you pop it. I had a dermatologist who used this method because when done right it stops the pimple from inverting.
on August 14, 2013
when I got this it only had the handle, there were no ends, meaning no extractors, just some screws at the end. Now that I need to return and reorder I did see that you can get suvornas entire set of heads for around 30-40 bucks prime. A little more than this one thing, but probably worth it for many.
on April 30, 2012
Bottom line: Not worth the time or money to order. Ineffective at blackhead removal. Used the method in the manual as well as several others to no success. I suppose the sharp lancet end may be handy for something. Perhaps one of the other many tool tips you can purchase may be effective for removing blackheads, but why would anyone spend more money on a product that has thus far failed? I cannot tell you what you should buy for the purposes this item claims to be able to fulfill, but with certainty I can say to keep looking as this is not the solution you seek.
on June 21, 2013
Great concept, however the extractor didnt work that well. I had to apply a lot of pressure to try and get it to work and nothing happened then it left red marks on my face for a few days and irritated my skin.
on June 10, 2012
Wasnt very impressed with performance of the blackhead side of it, it hard to explain but the much cheaper one bought at the drugstore works better.
on October 15, 2013
It's a little pricey but great for getting to awkward locations. There's a very high quality of manufacturing and compact with a relatively good travel case.
on February 3, 2013
wonderful item had one when was a young adult and it was wonderful glad I found this one. It getts the little black heads out without tearing up your skin
on April 21, 2011
I got this tool to help my little daughter who had a blemish that would not go away on its own. It worked well but I had to find a youtube video for directions since none were included. I like the case it comes in as well as the quality, effectiveness and durability. Good item.