Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 30 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 8, 2012 10:26:29 AM PDT
I wish you had a website that would allow readers to know what you are currently working on. I really enjoyed reading Feral Sins and would love to know if you are currently working on book 2, and if so, when will it be available.

~Charlsie

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 4:14:23 AM PDT
S Wright says:
Hi,

Yes I'm currently working on book 2 which is Dante's story. I'm hoping to have a blog/website up and running as soon as possible.

Take care,

Suzanne

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 7:01:13 PM PDT
Hi Suzanne,
I'm a huge fan. That's so great! I'm glad to know. I was looking for web site as well. I love the book. I'm almost done and now I'm rationing the last few pages because I don't want it to end!!!! Please write quickly- but of course I want a book that's just as dynamic; full of laughter, depth, fun, intrigue, and sexy as this one is. Thanks for your talent
*cc

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:35:51 PM PDT
Dragon Lover says:
any idea when book 2 will be out?

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 11:32:19 AM PDT
S Wright says:
Book Two will be out in October
Suzanne

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2012 10:57:39 PM PDT
Wait book two will be about Dante? What about Trey and his mate?

Posted on May 2, 2012 9:31:46 PM PDT
Dragon Lover says:
why did the price go up? :(

Posted on May 18, 2012 3:09:58 AM PDT
S Wright says:
Hi, sorry for the delay! Nathan, the rest of the pack are still a very big part of the book so you'll see what happens with Taryn's baby and if I kill off Greta - the latter has been a popular question. I'm planning to give Dante, Shaya, and each of the enforcers their own book but the rest of the pack will always be a huge part of each story.

Dragon Lover, the reason I put up the price was that I had a lot of emails from people asking if the low price was because it was a novella, and then some readers also said they were put off by the low price thinking it must be short.

Take care everyone!

Posted on May 18, 2012 3:29:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 18, 2012 3:29:36 AM PDT
Dragon Lover says:
Thanks for replying. The increase price was what put me off. I guess I have to hope a friend gets it so they can lend it to me but sadly my friends aren't into this genre. I guess those people that asked if it was a novella were stupid. People need to look at the length before asking. It says on the page 475 pages, that's clearly not a novella and authors usually mention if it is a novella.

Posted on May 24, 2012 10:32:12 AM PDT
L. Woodruff says:
I read "Feral Sins" on my Kindle and loved the story, the characters, the emotion. However, I noticed so many grammar and spelling mistakes, it was distracting. I've noticed this happens a lot in the self-published books. Is this a problem with Kindle or what???

Posted on May 25, 2012 1:57:46 AM PDT
S Wright says:
I can only apologise for the typos and errors. I get so caught up in what I'm writing that I make the dumbest mistakes. My Beta reader and I did try to catch them all but I suspected that out of a 130,000 word novel some were unfortunately bound to get through - it's the downside of not having access to a publishers' editing process. I noticed all the errors when I re-read my book over my Kindle and it has KILLED me not to fix them as I'm my own worst critic but, and this might not make sense, I'd feel bad if some people had copies of the book that were perfect while others had copies that were free of errors. All I can really do is re-release it some time in the future with all the errors corrected. Sorry again, especially if they spoiled the writing experience for you. Take care

In reply to an earlier post on May 25, 2012 9:58:47 AM PDT
L. Woodruff says:
No, I loved the story. In fact, even though I just finished, I'm reading it again right now. I also just bought the "Sexist Vampire" book, too. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I really thought that since I've noticed this problem with other self-published books, that it was a problem with Kindle not giving you any editorial assistance and I was going to complain to them. I'm on your side. I love a good romantic paranormal romance better than anything and yours really got to me. You take care, too.

Posted on May 27, 2012 4:23:01 AM PDT
S Wright says:
Glad you still enjoyed the books. Amazon doesn't give any kind of editorial help because that's considered the responsibility of the author which is fair. Hopefully I'll get better at it! Take care!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 7:34:53 AM PDT
I really liked Dante until the infamous orgy. I had so hoped he would have opted out of that scene. Please keep his insightful character in your next book.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 5:25:25 PM PDT
Jenny Webs says:
Suzanne I loved the book and am so glad you are continuing with the pack members and their stories. I have to say this is one of my favorite books. I am so looking forward to your next release.

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 6:44:22 AM PDT
C. Stone says:
I thought Feral Sins was awesome and I cant believe we will have Dante's story soon. I loved the book (minus the menage) sorry :) I love the hero and heroine and their interaction with one another. I've also got From Rags and the Sexist Vampire on my kindle. Finished the Vampire(great job) and have to squeeze in time for From Rags

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 4:31:48 PM PDT
Love all three of your books. Looking forward to the others. Keep up the good work.

Posted on Jul 8, 2012 2:52:43 PM PDT
renee brown says:
I never write reviews but I just had to with this book. This book was GREAT, and I read a lot of books. I loved everything about it from start to finish. I liked the price, page length, the sex was hot. I thought the group scene was hot, dnt know why everyone had their panties in a bunch over it. I liked how the book took off right from the first page. Also I liked that they got together early in the book so we could really see their relationship progress through out the book rather than getting them together at the very end. Your work is wonderful. Cant wait for the next book.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 1:52:55 PM PDT
S Wright says:
Thank you to all of you for your great comments and support! It really does mean a lot. Take care.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 3:34:18 AM PDT
S Wright says:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to keep you updated on all that's happening.
Good news and bad news.
Good news is I've signed a contract with a publisher for the Phoenix Pack series. Bad news is this will delay the release of the second book, 'Wicked Cravings'. Sorry. I've gone into more detail about this on my blog if any of you interested in hearing more (suzannewrightsblog.blogspot.co.uk)
Take care!

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 12:23:17 PM PDT
I think $2.99 is a very fair price! Though I do admit the $1.50 price is what gave me the courage to try it. I am so glad I did as I love all your books.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 12:48:50 PM PDT
L. Woodruff says:
Congratulations on the publishing contract! And we can wait for the new book (I guess if we have to. : )

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 12:28:28 PM PDT
S Wright says:
Thanks for the support, really appreciate it!

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 10:03:59 PM PDT
Do you have a set release date for book 2 for the Phoenix Pack yet? And maybe a release date for book 2 of Here Be Sexist Vampires?? I'm really excited to read the second books for both of these series! I absolutely loved Feral Sins, and Here Be Sexist Vampires! Loved them so much I bought From Rags which was also absolutely ENTHRALLING! hope to hear back!

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 2:40:40 PM PDT
LaK4 says:
great book,
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  30
Initial post:  Apr 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack Book 1)
FERAL SINS (The Phoenix Pack Book 1) by Suzanne Wright
4.4 out of 5 stars   (669)