Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on February 11, 2016
ok so I have to be careful what I write I guess or it wont post LOL

so here is the skinny on it
it came in with a broken front axial no biggie as I only wanted the body
it is not a solid build but for what I needed it fit the bill just right
I have my RC project all done and this was just what I needed
so other than the broken part it's ok but don't buy for a young child as it'll break very fast
review image
on December 3, 2010
When I saw this Suzuki Vinson Camo ATV scale model toy I had to have it because I own the full size model. Was supposed to be XMAS gift for my youngest son(I was weak and gave it to him as soon as arrived) he proudly displays it in his room. I must say I am impressed with the detail, my son is happy and treats it with TLC.
on November 10, 2015
Well, it IS a toy - whaddya expect? wheels are wobbly, no steering. The only 1:12 model I could find to go with the 1:12 model horse barn I am making. Funny - doll houses are 1:12 scale, very few human figures that scale, even fewer vehicles.
on September 6, 2011
The "axel" which connects the front wheel to the four wheeler broke almost immediately. My 2yr old was so excited to get this toy and he's very upset that it broke. :-(
on April 3, 2015
Very disappointed with the wobbly front wheels look like they are going to fall off anytime you touch it, poor construction cheap plastic not worth the price, sorry I purchased it, I should asked to be refunded, but I know that will not happen, so I'll cut my loses and move on.
on March 6, 2015
It was very cute. But my 7 year old grandson had it broken within 2 hours. I expected that with the small part rifle etc. But also one of the wheel came off too.
on February 15, 2016
Complete crap & also fell apart the same day.
on March 14, 2015
Best birthday present ever!!
on September 4, 2013
so far it has survived my 6yo more than 3 weeks. he only broke the handlebar trying to turn it. detail is nice. pretty durable.
on May 20, 2016