5.0 out of 5 stars Rich sound perfect gift!
Published 9 months ago by C. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium performance, medium style, medium comfort
PERFORMANCE (3.5/5)

Published 7 months ago by Brasser

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich sound perfect gift!, June 27, 2013
Bluetooth head phones are all the rage now, and these are some of the best ones I've used. The ear pieces are very comfortable, not those small things that hurt and fall out. They are compatible with Apple products such as iPod/iPad AS WELL AS ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE. It works awesome with my Android device. The multi-functioning buttons make for using them easy, nothing complicated like other bluetooth devices I've used.
I personally like to use it when I'm on the phone in public, I take a lot of business calls as I work out of the office a lot. The microphone and both ears covered help with blocking out distractions of others talking. The battery life is exceptional and I absolutely love the rich sound quality when I'm listening to my music.
Price wise I did tons of research before committing and these are the best bang for your buck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product With Just A Minor Fault, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Swage by Rokit Boost - Bluetooth Headphones - Built in Microphone - High Quality Sound - Perfect Fit Sleek Design - White Color (Electronics)
I was very impressed how well this product worked and the range. I can move all through the house. It came with an extra pair of foam pads... nice touch. The only issue is that the buttons are difficult to press.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and very stylish, May 31, 2013
Love these headphones, sound is phenomenal and mic works great. I was afraid that the mic might not be practical because it didn't really extend out since it's embedded in the right side of ear piece, but people on the other end say they hear me perfectly and I hardly have to speak up at all. If you're looking for a better wireless headphone and want to stay under $75 than this is perfect. There are better headphones if you spend $200, but not by much and not worth the extra $$$ IMO. The buttons are well positioned and I never had to worry about pressing the incorrect one because of it's simple set-up. The play/pause/call button is concaved so the volume buttons are above and forward and back buttons are below, making the distinction easy when using it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Medium performance, medium style, medium comfort, September 10, 2013
PERFORMANCE (3.5/5)

Analog performance: The manual rates this set down to 80 Hz, which is fair. -10 dB is at about 40 Hz (measured by ear). Highs are neither crisp nor shrill. Quite a bit of noise that will displease audiophiles but probably not bother the average listener. Pops/clicks when playback starts/stops. Microphone gain too low to be useful unless you like yelling through your headset.

Digital performance: The Bluetooth SBC codec at its highest quality setting relies on J-Stereo and other tricks to keep the bitrate down. Artifacting is audible in high-pitch instruments. This limitation is inherent to any Bluetooth headset that doesn't use a third-party codec like CSR's AptX.

No problems with dropouts around WiFi or other 2.4 GHz devices. I recommend updating to the latest Bluetooth stack for your particular computer/device. Remote controls work 90% of the time. Headset will switch to HFP mode when microphone is in use, making the device totally inappropriate for gaming or other scenarios requiring high quality playback and transmission of audio.

STYLE (5/5)

Minimalist design doesn't make you look like a clown. Looks like every other variant of this headset reference design. (There are a lot on the market.)

COMFORT (4/5)

Relies too much on "squeeze the ears" headband tension. I get ear fatigue after about an hour. Cushioning is not so effective though it appears generous in the product photos.

OTHER NOTES (-1 point)

The unit I received trips overcurrent protection when plugged in to charge on a computer's USB port. Since a wall charger is not included, this is a problem. Highly recommend using a cell phone charger for at least the first charge. The headset's charge controller will allow the battery to take on more charge if power is removed and then plugged back in after full charge is indicated (solid blue light).

Overall, an average product for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, Style, and Value, January 8, 2013
After looking at what felt like 100+ Bluetooth headphones online, I finally decided to purchase this one. The price was competitive, and I am so happy with my choice. From the sleek design that is comfortable to use, to the excellent sound quality that I receive on a variety of media, this is a wonderful product. I have used it in the office, at home, and even let my son use them on a road trip we took. My only complaint is that they do not fold, so transporting them from place to place is not as convenient as with some products. This really doesn't matter to me much, though, as I am just planning to purchase a second pair to leave at work and use my current one at home. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality Bluetooth headphone/microphone device without paying a lot of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, January 19, 2013
These headphones were slightly big on my head (I'm a young mid-20 year old female). They slipped off if I moved my head at any angle aside from straight. Also, when I talked to people on the phone they would say my voice was very quiet and had to strain to hear me. For those reasons, I returned them unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars great !!! a must have product, June 20, 2013
I highly recommend this product it work's great with my kindle , IPhone , and my HTC droid . They sound great and weigh less than any other headphones and also sounds great .

1.0 out of 5 stars Review spamming?, February 19, 2013
I do not own this product. Perhaps it really is a "quality" product, even "great." I will consider purchasing at a later time.

HOWEVER, I observed considerable similarity in the wording of the positive reviews (presently, 21 out of 25 reviews rate the product at 5 stars).

Using the Amazon "Search Customer Reviews" box, I then learned that:

The word "sleek" is used in 9 reviews (all 5-star reviews).
The word "great" is used in 16 reviews (only one of which is not a 5-star review).
The word "quality" is used in 18 reviews (one of which is a 4-star review saying the "sound quality is not spectacular," but the other 15 are 5-star reviews).
The word "best" is used in 6 reviews (all 5-star reviews).
The word "love" is used in 12 reviews (all 5-star reviews).

All of these words are positive buzzwords that advertisers/marketeers use for promotion and look for in customer reviews.
Furthermore, NOT ONE of the 5-star reviews here is indicated by Amazon as being an "Amazon Verified Purchase."

I am left with the impression, perhaps entirely erroneous, that deliberately positive reviews have been placed here to boost sales of this Elementex product. Again, I do not own and have not tested these headphones. I am merely making an observation that may be of assistance to others who, like myself, are shopping on Amazon for quality Bluetooth headsets, and who rely on honest reviews by other Amazon shoppers to help them assess genuine value.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 9, 2013
These are wondeful, i bluetooth to my ipad and I can talk to anyone like I'm on the phone and listen to music while cooking dinner!!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, June 24, 2013
I got these headphones as a gift, and at first I thought "what in the world do I need with these things?" I was surprised with how well I like them.

First, the design. I like the sleek, black design of these headphones. The foam padding part is generous so that you don't get sore ears like you can get from other headphones. I would like them to be a little easier to adjust, though. Otherwise, an A+ on the design for being sleek, compact, easy to store, free from any extra unnecessary stuff, and attractive.

About the other features: these headphones are Bluetooth headphones. This means that I can use them with anything that runs Bluetooth without cords or wires or any other complicated programs. I can use them to talk on the phone, thanks to a built in microphone. I can also connect them to a tablet or a computer. They have a very long battery life and my music sounds crisp and clear when I listen to it. They are also very good about blocking out background noise, so I bet they would be great to take on an airplane.

Even though these were an unexpected gift, I am very glad to have gotten them!

ARRAY(0xa3fda858)