Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swagger Jagger
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2013
I like the version on the California Milk commercial best, but I always look to see if the original artist does it first. Should have looked for he commercial artist. this is a good version also, but prefer the commercial version!
on May 5, 2013
Swagger Jagged is a fun and funny song to sing and dance to. It has a great easy to learn lyrics and rythym. You cannot go wrong with swag nor jagger. Or even having more swagger and jaggerthan someone else. Fun song.
on December 5, 2012
Great song and sounds great on my Kindle Fire. Even a favorite for younger ones and parents. Guess that is what happens with a great song.
on January 26, 2014
We use this song at my gym. It is full of attitude and it is sooo fiesty! I have found many portions to use as ring tones as well!
on March 1, 2013
Lol. This song literally makes me laugh out loud. Though I love it so much, I'm kicking myself for loving it so much, but I do.
on July 12, 2013
My daughter loves this song and she is also going to be doing a dance for it during dance competition...
on March 29, 2013
Cher Lloyd is awesome and I really like swagger jagger and mostly all of her songs yeah Cher Lloyd !
on February 22, 2013
I can't find the MP3. Where is it? I would like to play it but can't find it. Help please.