Finding Bigfoot 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bigfoot Crossing in Georgia Famed Bigfoot investigator Matt Moneymaker and his team of Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO) experts travel to the forests of northern Georgia to examine footage of what could be a Bigfoot running across the road.
2. Swamp Ape Bigfoot expert Matt Moneymaker takes his team to northern Florida to help a family that believes they have a Bigfoot living on their property. The team meets with members of the Seminole nation, whose history with the creature goes back hundreds of years.
3. Caught on Tape From deep inside the North Carolina Uhwarrie National forest comes one of the most convincing pieces of Bigfoot footage from the past 40 years. The team of BFRO investigators use decades worth of experiences to determine if this footage is the real deal.
4. Fishing for Bigfoot in Oregon Bigfoot expert Matt Moneymaker takes his team of specialists to Oregon to examine a video taken on a rafting expedition. While investigating, the BFRO team hears a sound in the middle of the night that they believe could prove the creature's existence.
5. Frozen Bigfoot Famed Bigfoot expert Matt Moneymaker and his team of Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO) investigators journey into the mountains of southern Washington to explore a series of photos that depict what some believe is a Bigfoot on a snowy peak.
6. Alaska's Bigfoot Island A call from a concerned mayor brings Matt Moneymaker and his team of Bigfoot Research Organization experts to the island of Prince of Wales, Alaska. The island has a long history with the beast, but a recent spike in activity has the townspeople on edge.
7. Behind The Search Matt Moneymaker and his team of Bigfoot researchers return to Oregon to participate in their favorite event, Bigfoot and Beer. The team reflect on their expeditions, answer questions and share some never before seen moments.
It seems they demanded a more honest, higher quality show.
The program is informative and entertaining, I have seen many episodes and really like it well enough to watch it over and over, it's fun and interesting TV.
This show keeps proving to me personally that bigfoot does not exist and that it's just a mere witch hunt.
I'm trying to cancel this because I thought I was actually purchasing a dvd for my 7 year old grandson!!!!!! I didn't want to buy it to watch it...I can do that on TV!!! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Terry L. Loskot
I didn't realize the format when I bought it. Thought it was DVD. Make sure you read all the information before buying.Published 13 months ago by Michael J McAbee
I'd call this a cult classic. Nobody hunts bigfoot like these people do, and the personalities of the individuals are great fun. If you like paranormal shows... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Forgetful Girl
love the show. characters are all very "likeable". interesting subject matter. i plan on purchasing the other seasons. like ot very much.Published 19 months ago by Charles E. Edgette Jr.