Swamp People 7 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Swamp Invaders After a hurricane tears through the bayou on opening day of Alligator Season, delaying hunting for five critical days, the swampers turn to family to help make up for lost time.
2. Texas Hold 'Em To win a high stakes bet against two hunters from Texas, Troy must get his sons to step up and help him bring in the biggest gator.
3. Floating Dead A fish kill of biblical proportions hits the swamp, causing the gators to stop biting lines, and forcing swampers to get inventive in their hunting strategies.
4. Bad Mojo Poachers invade the swamp and steal high value gators from several of the hunters. The tables are turned by two of the Swampers who come up with a way to catch the criminals in the act.
5. Blood Lines Swampers struggle and fill tags after a devastating hurricane. One hunter suffers a brutal alligator bite that forces him off the water for emergency first aid. Meanwhile, a cold front threatens to end the season for hunters in the north.
6. Waging War Hunting in narrow waterways, one swamper gets bumped overboard during a gator fight while another faces the collapse of his entire season if he can't catch his first alligator of the year.
7. Deadly Chill A cold front moves into the bayou, threatening to destroy alligator season. To salvage their day, two swampers try to jump their boat over a fifty-foot levee to gain access to warmer waters.
8. No Surrender The high stakes bet between the Texans and Troy Landry comes to an amazing conclusion. And while one team takes a huge gamble that could upset their entire season, another faces a serious health crisis.
9. Breaking Point Nearly two weeks into the toughest season in years, swampers are starting to break down from fatigue and stress. When an impatient veteran sprays his partner with bullet fragments, it could mean the end to their longtime partnership.
10. Cursed A team of hunters catches a "yellow gator" which is said to be cursed and from that point on, bizarre circumstances fall upon the swamp. While one hunter loses his ability to shoot, another gets bit after a dead gator comes back to life.
11. Ride or Die Halfway through the toughest alligator season in decades, the battle-weary veterans need their deckhands to step up like never before. In a desperate plea for help, one swamper reaches to a family member who is terrified of the being in the boat.
12. Devoured A massive sinkhole consumes part of Troy Landry's hunting grounds and he and his sons must race to his remaining lines in the same area before they are swallowed up. "The Beast of the East" is chased by swampers.
13. Young Blood With big gators getting harder to catch, the next generation of swampers steps up and helps their families get through some of the deadliest challenges yet. A pair of brothers go on an epic adventure for gators.
14. Deadly Duo Just as teams have found their rhythm, partnerships are broken up, leaving veteran hunters to overcome the challenges of changing deckhands midstream. A boat captain father breaks up his teammate sons.
15. Lightning Strikes The season's running down and swampers scramble to save a precious day on the water as the worst storm since Hurricane Isaac hammers the gulf coast. One team of swampers start the day fighting the weather and end up fighting each other.
16. Sabotaged With only eight days left of gator season, duck hunters have descended on the swamp making things causing chaos for swampers. One team abandons their boat and lies in wait with a sniper rifle.
17. Down Goes The King There's only seven days left in the Louisiana alligator season. And just as new partnerships hit their stride, they begin to fracture again--forcing swampers to doubt their ability to tag out.
18. Blood Runs Deep With only five days to go in the season, swampers have to repair their pasts with family and friends if they're going to have any chance of tagging out. After weeks apart, a veteran hunting team must learn to work together again.
19. Beast of the East As the days tick away, swampers are blind-sided with unexpected road blocks. For one veteran hunter, a family member in trouble means putting his own season on hold, while another agrees to help a neighbor in need.
20. The Reaper With just three days left in the season, a team sets off to find a serial killer gator named "The Reaper" that has been snatching cattle from ranches in the middle of the night.
21. Deadly Divide With only 48 hours left in gator season, and weather threatening, the race is on to tag out. One swamper invents a stout secret weapon, while other teams split up to cover more ground.
22. No Tomorrow On last day of alligator season, a massive cold front hits the bayou--driving swampers to extreme measures in order to tag out. One hunter is forced to make the risky move of crashing his boat through a beaver dam.
Swamp People: Season 4 - Sneak Peek As Hurricane Isaac hits on gator season's opening day, temperatures drop, eggs hatch prematurely and alligators go into retreat from the cold. HISTORY introduces Season 4 of Swamp People as the resolute crews face wild weather.
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love all the seasons of swamp people! This should be part of primePublished 2 months ago by Karen Laeger
awesome camera angles of catching alligator's thru out series.
also the background stories of the hunters
I really liked the episodes I was able to watch but you removed it from Prime before I could finish the season. This is very irritating! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mark Bodamer