5.0 out of 5 stars The other Boston Private Eye, March 29, 2000
This review is from: Swan Dive (Paperback)
"Swan Dive" by Jeremiah Healy is another very satisfying John Francis Cuddy mystery. A good fast paced story with gritty, colorful characters and an abundance of violence. Makes me want to read his next outing "Yesterday's News". Was well worth my hunt to find this out of print copy.

4.0 out of 5 stars This, the fourth book in the John Francis Cuddy series is another step up in quality., September 22, 2014
Cuddy, asked by a long-time friend to bodyguard a woman seeking a divorce from her domineering husband, soon finds himself suspected of murdering the husband, attacked by drug dealers, and searching for a missing cache of cocaine. His relationship with a woman ADA is taking steps forward too.

This was a tight, taut novel full of action and thrills with no wasted words. I was surprised how quickly I reached the end. That it was written in 1988 and reflects the technology of that time made it that much more enjoyable.

Sadly, Mr. Healy took his own life recently so there will be no more Cuddy novels. All we can do is savor the books he left us.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALWAYS A RIOTOUS ROMP !, February 18, 2014
HA! LEO & COMPANY R A RIOT!
KEEPEM COMING JERRY!
ENJOY MY PROTAGONIST TO HAVE GRIT AND FLAIR!
AND HUMOR IS A PLUS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good plot, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Swan Dive (Paperback)
I think that Jeremiah Healy always relates a good story line. He is a believable writer and I alwys enjoy the setting for his plots.

Swan Dive
Swan Dive by Jeremiah Healy (Paperback - October 1, 1991)
Used & New from: $0.09