5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised.. great price
Works as advertised... this device is loud. Slight downside is this magnet is quite wide, and doesn't quite fit next the jam
Published on February 26, 2013 by Greg Piper

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks batteries likes there's no tomorrow
Published 19 months ago by DBA at large

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks batteries likes there's no tomorrow, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Swann Magnetic Window and Door Alarm, SW351-MDA (Electronics)
I bought a dozen of these for my mom's house and installed them in April. After a few months, I checked them and they are all dead. Replacing 4 batteries in 12 alarms will cost over $120. For that amount, I could hire professional monitoring. The stupid things have a light that blinks about every minute, which runs down the batteries. I have a different brand in my home without the blinking lights that have lasted for years without a battery change. Also, the batteries are almost impossible to get out, they're packed so tight in the device. This is a terrible design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective product out of the box!, January 21, 2013
Unbelievable! How those ship a product like that?
The batteries can not be taken out, they are totally stuck and can not be removed. Totally defective product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised.. great price, February 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT, February 1, 2014
Cannot believe how good this unit was.
For such a small unit it was extremely loud, and compact.

I would recommend this to anybod.

Swann Magnetic Window and Door Alarm, SW351-MDA