Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2012
I ordered this set hoping it would be what I was looking for to wear for St. Patrick's Day. I've been looking for something for years, it seems, something that wasn't too gaudy or cheap, something that I could wear both to work and when out, that would look good with pretty much anything I had on. I am extremely satisfied with this beautiful set. It sparkles, catches the light and throws rainbows, and the colors are just lovely. I've worn it for five days straight and have gotten many compliments on it.

Not only is it perfect for St. Patrick's Day, it's perfect for any other day when you want a bit of luck or whimsy. The set was packaged professionally and shipped safely and quickly. The metal in the chain has not turned my skin green, which was a concern another reviewer had. If you do have a reaction, the charm can be moved to another chain very easily. I put it on a shorter one to wear with a higher neckline and it looked just as beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate to give this piece as a gift, but it's a wonderful little present for yourself, too!
on December 25, 2012
It is smaller than it was pictured, which is good because it does not overwhelm. Very clear beautiful color, well worth the price!
on February 19, 2013
I think Swarovski crystals are second to none ... I love them for the radiance they project from every angle. Also the designs (settings) are always unique and can be worn for any occasion or every day. Swarovski Crystal jewelry accent the delicacy of a women. I would recommend Swarovski Crystals to women of any stature.
on March 3, 2013
i purchased this for my mothers 71st birthday and she loves it the size was perfect for her something she can where with anything because were irish i ordered the green and its just beautiful
on February 7, 2013
A must have for every Saint Patrick's Day fanatic! Beautiful pieces. The rhinestone petals are a bit larger than the picture reveals but a good buy nonetheless! Looking forward to wearing it this March 17th in Boston!
on August 30, 2013
This product is very cute, is for a gift my dear friend, i recived in time,
i live the mixed colors, my friend was very happy, she enjoys a lot.
on January 30, 2013
she loved the set, looks really good size-wise and glad that its 18k gold plated- doesn't feel like soft junk, really made her happy
on April 17, 2013
beautiful sparkle,, was a great gift.. was very happy with the purchase, came quickly and packed lovely! Was a gift, huge hit!
on April 10, 2013
All I need now is the matching ring. It is perfect for year round to show my Irish pride. I recieved many compliments.
on April 4, 2013
I like the idea of this set.I really like the color of stones,they are beautiful and well made.I have no complaints.