Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 14, 2011
First off, I purchased it as a gift. Cheap looking with Cheap packaging. Nothing gorgeous/elegant about it. For a moment i thought, is it the same thing i ordered. It came in a zip lock kinda of small plastic bag.
Why i gave 2 star rating is because of the false advertising that it is worth $ 229 which is cut back to $29.99. which is totally ridiculous. I have seen better or same kind of jewelry for much less. I was going through the lot of jewelry stuff around Amazon after i got this. and every thing is over prized and cut back to some prize and they say there is a percentage off and they are on sale now. so, believe it my friends you are not buying $229 Jewelry for a deal here. As for me it is not even worth $29.99.
on November 3, 2011
To me, this set design has a middle-age to grandma type look to it, so I bought it for one of my aunts. However, upon receiving it, I see that it is sized for the kid-junior type. I'm pretty sure it will still fit the aunt whom I ordered it for as she is quite petite, but just beware that it IS on the smaller-side in both fit and design. The diameter of the jewelry itself is less "thick" than a twizzler rope, but it still has an elegant, classy look to it. I'm sure my aunt will like it, but just a warning that it is fit for a smaller neck.
on December 16, 2011
it is totally a disaster for purchasing this set! it looks very cheap and even like a toy. its uneven appreance and cheap plastic material has to make me to decide that i will never never buy jewery on amazon any more.
on December 16, 2011
I ordered this set as a gift for my mom, and needless to say I'm returning it. It looks like little girls play jewelry. Its very small and not even close to as pretty as the picture. No way was this at one time worth $229. Its very cheap looking. It doesn't even fit comfortably around MY neck. I found another pearl set much more beautiful than this, my advice to you is look for another set like I did.
on September 16, 2012
This is a perfect example of how setting a high original price, offering an unbelievable sale to attract attention, really gets you to what the product is actually worth. You get the product in a plastic bag inside a pink bag that could or could not be used for carrying marbles. These supposed crystals are more realistic of plastic and the pearls I wouldn't trust from the eyeballs of stuffed animals. The necklace and bracelet are very small, for a child. I doubt I will even give this as a gift. I think I may tie this to the end of a child's fishing pole and drag the necklace and bracelet on the ground, using it as a cat toy. Thanks for nothing. Tip to all the guys out there: Never buy jewelry off the internet.
on September 20, 2013
I purchased this set for my daughters birthday and she was so delighted with them. They are so much prettier than the picture and can be worn as special or casual. Imagine my surprise when she walked out in her beach wedding dress wearing her pearls & crystals ... She took our breath away :)
on May 31, 2013
bought 3 pairs for mom and 2 grandmas, they are super nice, great quality and you can put both the bracelet and necklace together to make a long necklace, everybody loved this gift! and the price was a great gift for me too!
on November 5, 2012
The jewelry was awesome when it was taken out of the package. It's shine was out this world. It would show all colors in the spectrum depending on how it was held. The construction looks to be very sturdy. All the connections were vere tight.
on January 29, 2013
To me, this set was enough beautiful until I have received it. I bought it for my mother as a gift, but when I received it I was really disappointed, it was too small and looked too poor, I was shame to gift it to my mom.
on October 6, 2012
This necklace and bracelet were very cheap looking and not rich and substantial as pictured. I gave one as a gift and I ordered one for myself. I was mortified when mine arrived and I contacted the recipient and had them return theirs also. The set arrived in a cheap, plastic zip lock bag! Truly a piece of junk.