Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 6, 2014
I didn't expect these to be Swarovski, but I didn't expect them to be as bad as they were. My seller was HC-Talk. I didn't go through all the beads, but of the ones that I did I found more than 10 that had major defects -- stones in backwards (yep, foil OUT!), missing stones, blobs of metal in place of stones, stones with zero polish so they had no shine, etc. Over 10% defects is pretty bad in my opinion. These should be taken off Amazon's listing, actually because they are misrepresenting items as genuine Swarovski when they reallly are not. I am not sure if I'll try to use these at all, as I would need to remove and reset numerous rhinestones. I plan to contact Amazon to see if I can get a refund.

UPDATE: I've gone through the entire package and about half of the beads had major defects. If it had been one or two, no problem, but half? Seller wanted pictures, so I've sent them.
review image
22 comments|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
At first I was overjoyed when receiving these. The crystals look nice. I made some stretch bracelets and already the crystals are falling out. I've found about 4 of them on my bathroom linoleum. Since I made the bracelets for personal use, I guess it's okay. I will probably end up chopping them up and recycling the beads in the future. For now, I will leave them as is, but I definitely would never use these on a product I intended to sell -- unless you want grumpy clients.
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
They are beautiful up close. I wondered why it took so long to get to me. They are from China which is not a problem. It just takes awhile to get to you. But I did a "count and a quality check" and I found that 6 rondelle spacer beads where either missing crystals or had over 1/2 of the crystals missing or 2-3 crystals placed in the "wheel" backwards and one of the rims (gold) part with nothing but the rim. So even tho I love these...am unsure about them also
on April 25, 2013
These spacers are of poor quaility. Some of the stones feel out of the metal spacers. Some of the stones are cloudy. Very dissatisfied with these spacers.
on November 18, 2014
They are cute, but i have no idea what i can use them for. The hole inside is smaller then i thought. And you do get what you pay for, lesson learned.
on December 10, 2012
I am actually rather pleased with the quality of these spacers. I had more or less expected getting something on the cheap side, but no, these spacers are well made and the colors of the crystals are vibrant. For the price, it is a real bargain.
on August 5, 2015
This is the first time ordering this product and I am very satisfied! New to beading and jewelry making so this is a perfect find to add to my collection. Beautiful and elegant! If you are a new or expert jewelry crafter, you will certainly want to add these to your stash! Here's a pic of my first necklace made with them.
on March 12, 2013
I received these just yesterday. They are so much more beautiful in person than on the Internet. I can't wait to start making something out of them.
on November 8, 2013
Smaller than what I expected and variety of patterns and colors is limited to about 6. They make good fillers in bracelets and neck pieces
on March 10, 2013
Beautiful Spacers and Great Value.
I will definitely order more when needed.
Can't beat that Swarovski sparkle against the gold background.