Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swatch Full Blooded Caramel Watch SVCK4047AG
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 22, 2013
Be careful when buying watches because these are not authorized. I bought this for my wife in October for her birthday in February. She only had it for 3 days when the battery stopped working. When I took it to the Swatch dealer they asked me for the paperwork to see if it had an authorized stamp on it. It didn't and the part that should've been there was torn off. So now, I have to go buy a new battery and hope that this even works.

This was the second time I bought a watch online (differernt sellers) and I have had a problem with them. Not happy!
on November 9, 2011
i just got it! it's so pretty and extremely lightweight. the caramel color is beautiful and the little crystals on the markers add a little extra bling. i will need to have the bracelet reduced as i have tiny wrists, but that happens with every watch i own. i love it! i might get other colors, it's just too pretty.
on December 5, 2013
If I had known that the Swatch dealer does not accept the guarantee from Online shops I wouldn't have bought it. First, since it was not an authorized vendor, in the Swatch dealer I had to pay for sizing it down. After 1 week of usage, the battery stopped working and I had to pay again to change the battery. And now, after 2 days of usage, the spring bar popped open and I lost it. It will be my 3rd trip to the swatch dealer, listen to their "not authorized vendor" comment and pay for the part again. DO NOT BUY WATCHES SINCE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE. Never again!
on August 4, 2011
Im very happy with the purchase. The watch is exactly what I expected it to be. Love the color, and I'm amazed on how lightweight the watch is. I received lots of compliments from my friends. The only complain I have, is that I got it less than a month ago and the battery is no longer working.
on November 25, 2013
Light, different color, a timeless piece to my Swatch collection,
love it have to take it to the jewerly store to remove few links, it was bit big to my wrist,
but i love it havent seem another like this
on January 19, 2013
Watch came in great condition. I really like the size of the watch because I like bulkier watches.
It is still a like watch even with the large face. The rose gold color with diamonds make the watch very stylish.
on October 19, 2011
I really liked, I recommend!
Watch beautiful and arrived very quickly!
I recommend to all the amazon ...

I really liked, I recommend!
Watch beautiful and arrived very quickly!
I recommend to all the amazon ...
on March 27, 2013
For such a large watch it is very lightweight. I have been wearing
swatches for years and particularly love the option of easily changing the batteries myself. I expect this will be as
dependable as all the other Swatches I have owned.
on December 21, 2012
I order this watch after trying it on a watch store. I totally love it. Its very feminine, and surprisingly light. I would have liked a little bit more of weight. The packaging box arrived broken, since is very fragile but the watch was fine. I totally recommend this watch as a gift or for yourself. Where I live is 260 dollars, and this is a great price even with international shipping service. The color is perfect, its a light rose not as quite as dark as in the pic, I might get an other one in an other color.
on September 5, 2013
Excellent quality, 100% original Swatch. No guarantee though, I took it to a Swatch store to fit it it my wrist and the lady said that the paper guarantee should have been signed and stamped to be valid. Nevertheless, highly recommend.

See 1 answered question