Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2012
I love this watch! I have been wearing it every day for over 2 years now; the battery is relatively simple to replace yourself saving a trip to an annoying jeweler. It is very similar to the swatch I wore in 5th grade! It is the lightest watch anyone can ever wear on a wrist; this definitely is a quality item. Wearing this on my wrist every day brings me back to my childhood days at recess taking sips from my juice box.
on January 21, 2012
Bought this watch for my brother for Christmas. The retailer was really good and I got it on time, I would buy another watch from them. The watch itself is a classic 80's style swatch, with a clear plastic face. The band is made of leather, and looks great with the watch face. But beware. . . My brother has an adverage size mans wrist, but the band only has one hole extra than he needed. If you consider your wrist large, then you may not want to get this one, unless you plan to replace the band with a larger one. I would have given it five stars had it not been for the short band.
on July 2, 2015
I saw a bunch of people saying that this watch was too small, but it fits me perfectly. It's probably because I'm a small dude 5'7 140~ lbs so it fits perfectly. Love how this thing looks, watchband is a little stiff but it'll eventually loosen up. Feels solid.
review image
on October 13, 2012
So incredibly disappointed in this watch! The face is VERY small...as is the band. Looking at it, one would think it was made for a child...not an adult! Wish I would have gone with a different option...
on May 21, 2014
This watch looks like a fake watch. Both main part and the band are cheap- and bad-made. It looks more like a toy and its picture on Amazon website is orderly better than the real thing. I strongly recommend you not to buy this watch. This may be good for little kid trying to mimic his/her parents.
on September 8, 2013
I wore Swatch as a kid and had the urge to pick up another one. This model is grown-up enough to wear around the office on casual days. It has day and date features which is nice. The band is leather albeit of cheap quality. It can be worn with pretty much anything on a day to day basis, but it's not really meant for dressy occasions.
on April 27, 2013
This is a great unisex watch. The face is smaller than the typically large men's watches but larger than the typically tiny women's watches. The pale blue and brown are a really great combination. I wear this one to work often.
on April 6, 2013
This is a great watch for a 12 year old boy. It is durable and functional. My son says it is comfortable to wear to school.
on June 25, 2014
The leather quartz watch is just the right blend of easy to read and fashionable look. The only thing I forgot about Swatch was how light they are. That can feel a little awkward at first if you are used to a metal watch, but you'll soon no longer notice after wearing it for a couple days. All ages can enjoy this watch.
on January 14, 2013
I love this watch. I love how light it is and the design. It's a great everyday, casual watch. It fits perfectly on me but I'm a average sized female. I don't recommend this watch for any male with average size or larger wrists.