Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on September 9, 2012
I was really happy w/ this watch until the plastic-colored design-layer started peeling off the watch band. I rarely got the watch wet, so it wasn't because of excessive wear, etc. I looked into getting the band replaced, but Swatch customer service was no help and Amazon didn't carry the band only.
on July 19, 2015
i love the watch. i'm still wearing the 7 year old one i purchased this one to replace. i made two unhappy discoveries, however. one is that this one, tho it came apparently new in the box, shows signs of wear (splitting) on the band at a notch which is nowhere near my own wrist size. i cannot imagine how this happened in the box, unworn by me. it ticked along nicely until last week when i put it on for the first time and the time was off. replaced the battery, but the jeweler said the problem was internal and could not be repaired by them. i also discovered that swatch will not support watches bought on amazon. so i have a brand new (albeit 3 years old in the box) watch that doesn't work.
on November 17, 2015
My RN wife currently has 3 watches with a second hand, and this is one she likes quite a bit! Also, Swatch was big in our "teen" years. Now, as others have said, it might "Peel". Ours hasn't yet, but it's only been a few weeks.
on October 9, 2014
I love this watch. I bought it to replace the one I lost recently. I have to keep replacing watch bands because they start peeling after a while but it's worth the $15. You can wear this watch with everything casual. I get lots and lots of compliments on it too.
on September 1, 2015
I have worn Swatch watches for over30 years and still love them. I am not a collector per se but have quite a few of them. They last and are easy-care. They are accurate too. I just wish I had a local place to buy new bands and batteries.
on March 3, 2009
I was happy with the price, the quick delivery, and the company's response to my inquiry. Besides, it made my grandaughter very happy.
on August 17, 2014
I love my swatch watch. I hadn't had one in about 30 years. Just a tip for those complaining about the band's peeling. Always been an issue. We have a swatch store in the mall. I walked right in and bought an extra band just in case.
on May 14, 2010
Our daughter saw the swatch in NYC swatch store and loved it so her grandparents surprised her with it. She wears it everyday and loves it.
on September 17, 2010
I wear Swatch watches as costume jewelry,,Purchase them to match with various clothing.. THey last for years without having to replace the battery,, Loads of fun,,,Have been purchasing them in The New York City Store..However, since I am a devotee of Amazon, found the prices to be considerably cheaper for most of them
on June 26, 2011
Wearing it right now...very comfy. Makes me feel retro (throw-back to the 80s). Nice, fun watch! Perfect packaging - very secure - and super fast shipping. Would def buy from again!

See 1 answered question