4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek
Simple but classy design with a transluscent body, water resistant, and so lightweight I forget I have it on. There is a display for date.

One minor gripe, the silver bezel scratches rather easily.
Published on January 26, 2012 by Nse Ette

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to scratch the glass
I have used my watch 3-4 times a week in the last 19 months and it continues with a nice appearance. After 15 months of use I had to replace the battery.

The only inconvenience is that when hit the glass, it gets scratched, unlike my Michael Kors that even after scratching a lot, has not a single scratch on the glass.
Published on May 20, 2012 by Carol

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, January 26, 2012
This review is from: Swatch Diaphane Chronograph Blooded Silver Mens Watch SVCK4038G (Watch)

One minor gripe, the silver bezel scratches rather easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, November 5, 2013
This is my second Blooded Swatch, I own a gold one, and I only have good things to say about it. It is fashionable, just the right size, goes with anything and everything. The only one thing I wish would work perfectly is the date which seems to be a factory's production problem as it runs behind, but I am not too concerned about that since I am mostly interested in knowing the right time of day. All in all, it is a nice looking and affordable watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondersul Watch, October 12, 2011
I have been a loyal customer of Swatch for 7 years. This watch is wonderful. It works and looks great. I just wish if the band would have been aluminum instead of stainless steel, so that it would be lighter and look even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 30, 2013
Excellent watch. The product received was exactly what I bought. I received it on the date scheduled. Is excellent for a gift or present

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not covered by warranty, December 21, 2011
The watch is perfect but the only thing I dislike is It doesn't have warranty so I may be worried about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 20, 2013
I bought for my daughter, I already have one and she loves it!! So had to get it for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!!, October 6, 2012
Haidy (Florida USA) - See all my reviews
Great conditions,new, just what i wanted, already had one before .... I really like this tipe ,came on time also...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, February 12, 2010
I got this watch as a gift for my wife and she absolutely loved it, it was delivered on time and without a scratch. Definitively recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIEN, March 30, 2013
ME EN CANTO PERFECTO LO R E C O M I E N D O , A L 1 0 0 %

5.0 out of 5 stars MUY BUENO, February 18, 2013
EXCELENTE CALIDAD SIN DETALLES, LO UNICO ES QUE EL RELOJ LO RECIBI CON EL EMPAQUE ABIERTO Y NO TENIA LA GARANTIA VALIDAD PARA LA SWACTH A NIVEL MUNDIAL