4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek
Simple but classy design with a transluscent body, water resistant, and so lightweight I forget I have it on. There is a display for date.

One minor gripe, the silver bezel scratches rather easily.
Published on January 26, 2012 by Nse Ette

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to scratch the glass
I have used my watch 3-4 times a week in the last 19 months and it continues with a nice appearance. After 15 months of use I had to replace the battery.

The only inconvenience is that when hit the glass, it gets scratched, unlike my Michael Kors that even after scratching a lot, has not a single scratch on the glass.
Published on May 20, 2012 by Carol

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to scratch the glass, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Swatch Diaphane Chronograph Blooded Silver Mens Watch SVCK4038G (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, June 23, 2014
I gave this watch to my fiance as a present :)
She loved it so much and still wearing today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non stop compliments !!!!, May 26, 2014
I brought this watch in gold about 4 years ago , I always get complimented . Ordered it in silver , great price and it came quick .. Haven't taken it off since I brought it and non stop compliments ... It's a trendy lightweight big faced watch that you will not regret !!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars discharged battery, April 21, 2014
The watch arrived with his discharged battery that i have to change, i pay more for it. the watch arrived in great condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, February 18, 2014
Excellent quality. This product is perfect, it has all characteristics indicated. I have long in use it, and work correctly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Nice, January 28, 2014
My wife has a collection of these swatch watches, she can use in any ocasions, traditional style, and works perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars 9 Points, November 17, 2013
The product is very good and I am very happy with it, i would recommend it for purchase, but when i recieved the box it seem to be open

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE. No warranty!!!!!, October 14, 2013
I got this watch directly via Amazon. It came with light scratches on the front. Since Swatch has always had a global warranty, i contacted them to see where can i take it in to repair. Thay wouldnt take the watch since it wasnt bought trough Swatch.
Also, this watch didnt come with the warranty certificate so any warranty claim will be impossible.
I havent had any trouble with the watch itself so far, actually i really like it a lot. but the fact that it didnt come with any manufacturer warranty, sucks big time.

5.0 out of 5 stars muy bien, January 23, 2013
aun no me a llegadoo espero me llegue lo espero con ansias que mas puedo decir lo estoy esperando ojala y llegue

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›