5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy
This watch fit me perfectly and I have very small wrists. It is also attractive and can be worn for both casual and fancy occasions.
Published 16 months ago by Ruth E. Cowan

3.0 out of 5 stars My Red Swatch
Published on June 26, 2007 by Ms. 90

3.0 out of 5 stars My Red Swatch, June 26, 2007
This review is from: Swatch LK243 strawberry jam silver dial red leather strap women watch NEW (Watch)
I bought this because I wanted a watch with a red band. I like this but now that I have it, I rarely wear it. This is probably the second Swatch I've owned and as far as watches go, it does what it's supposed to do. My only gripe about this watch is that it doesn't stop ticking when I pull out the stem, which means I have to buy batteries more often. I've had this watch a little over two years and have had to buy batteries twice. The back is see through so you can see the wheel turn with each tick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, August 1, 2013
Ruth E. Cowan (Springfield, NJ, US) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars to keep or not, August 18, 2012
The watch is adorable, but it feels flimsy and the plastic buckle looks like it could easily crack. Can't decide whether to return or not.

1.0 out of 5 stars tiny watch, April 21, 2014
This was more of a child's watch not a woman's watch as the advertisement stated. It barely fit around my mother's slender wrist

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, April 21, 2014
I like the watch a lot. The only reason for 4 stars is I wish the face was slightly bigger, and the band needs to be a little longer. Otherwise, I really like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color, February 15, 2014
Actually I expect something bigger. If only it has around 3cm diameter then it would be really gorgeous. But that's ok. The color looks great. It would be perfect to wear in any casual summer occasions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, May 18, 2014
Thought the face would be much bigger. Would have loved it if it had been larger. Very hard to tell from the picture and the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my watch, December 24, 2013
Swatch is the only brand of watch I have ever had and love it. I picked this one for my birthday (thanks Dad) and wear it all the time. It is small feminine size and red color makes it pop up, forget boring! Love my swatch watch!

3.0 out of 5 stars It came with a broken package, September 17, 2013
Overall, it looks OK, but the watch came with a broken package, which made me feel a little annoyed. I hope the watch will work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and great quality!, August 26, 2014
excellent watch spent the summer in the pool and is in perfect shape!