Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 31, 2013
A pretty and delicate watch despite its large size, and the gold provides a chic and modern take on the classic all-clear Swatch. The band is classic Swatch plastic and a little stiff, but I store it clasped around an eyeglass case when I'm not wearing it, to keep its shape. I love Swatches, and have been buying them since I first discovered them in 1985. Yes, I also buy metal watches, but I keep coming back to Swatch.
on March 21, 2013
I just bought it 2 weeks ago. Very interesting style and look! BUT terrible quality of the plastic! I wear it 1 week and they are all in scratches! I do not work like a loader, or on moving!!! I am office employee! Now my watch look terrible, like i wear it 2 years!!!!! I understend that the cost is $75.... BUT it SWATCH!
I am not recomended you to buy it if you want to wear it more then once in week!
Terrible quality of materials - SHAME for SWATCH :(((((((
on September 9, 2013
This was one of the birthday presents for my GF, she absolutely loved it!!! She was really happy to get this color because it was one that she did not have in any of her watches...
on December 31, 2013
I love everything about it! The size is perfect , I love the gold color , is very light and I also like that is clear! It looks very classy but simple at the same time !
on August 12, 2013
This is a beautiful Swatch watch - great quality - but the description says the band is WHITE. Actually, it's CLEAR.
on January 18, 2015