Swatch Men's SUIK400 Quartz Silver Dial Chronogram Black Bands Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 41mm
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Brand new authentic Swatch watch in original packaging with warranty
Band material: rubber
Case material: plastic
Case width: 45 mm
Band width: 20 mm
Case thickness: 14 mm
Water resistant:30 meters
Warranty: 2 years limited Swatch warranty
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B001BZE8H4
- Item model number: SUIK400
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swatch|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||37 millimeters|
|Item weight||4.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The band is my biggest surprise as it is very comfortable and the watch stays in place.
The only drawback is the contrast of the minute and hour hands - they are metallic, open in the center with a small white spot (that does glow in the dark) at the end of each. However, the watch face is shinny silver and it is almost impossible to see the hands in anything but good light.
The picture on Amazon shows it as a muted gray - I wish I could change it to that - would be OK then - I'd give it a 5 star.
I do like the watch!
When I received it, it gave me the impression from a few meters away of being a $3000 Bvulgari Chrono. Looked it closer and gave me the sporty, young and cool feel that swatch watches have.
It did not give it the fifth star because people are slightly right about the silicone strap. It has the tendency to get dusty or dirty. Nothing of note, especially if you can rinse the strap and dry it every other day... but well - it is well worth mentioning.
Last, I took it to a hiking trip and made a few marks on its glass. Took it to the closest swatch outlet and they polished the scratch off the shield to perfection at no cost. Remember the swatch worldwide guarantee. No questions asked.
seller "Dexclusive" = 5 Stars
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great light weight watch and great look, perfect to do any kind of outdoors activities and sports, will buy it again!Published 21 months ago by Franco