4.0 out of 5 stars Gold and gorgeous
Published on September 5, 2009 by H. Pearson

1.0 out of 5 stars watch doesn't work
I just got the watch now. NO BATTERY. I paid more than $100, and I m going to Brazil in 9 days, I don't know what to do, bcs I'm not sure if the problem is just the battery or if the watch doesn't work.
Published 15 months ago by Julio C Schwingel

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold and gorgeous, September 5, 2009
H. Pearson (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
If you, like a lot of women, are starting to wear more gold again, this is the *perfect* watch for you. Classy, a little sporty--the brushed gold tones it down from being too bling-bling. I get compliments on this watch often. Fun to be wearing the Swatch brand again, too. The clasp is tough to pop open if you don't have strong nails--I have to stick a coin underneath to pop it open. Not a big deal, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!, March 7, 2008
This review is from: Swatch Men's SVCK4032G Stainless Steel Analog Watch with Gold Dial Watch (Watch)
Very, very beautifull, I loved it! Since I'm in Brazil, I thought it'd take a month to arrive... It took 3 days, I'm really impressed... Thanks very much for this great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super styling, solid and still GLITZY, January 10, 2011
After pining for this watch online, I physically went to a Swatch dealer and tried it on. Yes, it is a big watch--a boyfriend watch--in the style of those Michael Kors produces. (A boyfriend watch is designed to look as though your boyfriend took it off in a moment of eternal devotion and gave it to you to wear!)What I had wanted was a Michael Kors watch in white but after a lot of research into watch band material (ceramic breaks, acrylic takes on other colours and stains, so does silicon etc.) I decided not to invest that kind of money and risk disappointment. Because this Swatch is intended as a unisex watch, it is automatically way too large for a woman's wrist so assume it will need to be sized by someone who knows what they are doing--make sure they give you back the unused links to save in case you need them as replacements in future. The sales people at the Swatch kiosque I visited told me this is the hottest selling watch Swatch produces. It also comes in a slightly more expensive ROSE GOLD--though why this is more I cannot fathom--along with the regularly priced gold, red, gray, black,silver, brown and white. What I think makes this watch so cool is that there is opaque plastic surrounding the watch case--joining it to the band. The plastic lightens the effect of what could otherwise be perceived as a bulky, heavy-looking piece of jewelry. Instead, the plastic becomes a design element that makes the watch look modern. The catch works really well -- it secures the watch to your arm; so well that you may need help the first time getting out of it. All in all, I am very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend the full blooded product to men and women alike. The online price advertised by Amazon is better than the price offered at the Swatch boutique I visited in person. Just remember, if you are female, it is likely that you will need to have the watch sized when it arrives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Precioso, March 23, 2013
Precioso reloj.
Me encanto, lo recomiendo eso si para mujer, buen tamaño y color.
La entrega fue a tiempo y sin problemas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, November 2, 2010
Excellent service..The watch was shipped in the time frame promised. I will do business with this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars swatch watch gold, June 13, 2008
The prudcuto and the delivery was of the best quality, everything as(like) pidio and in the just time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 12, 2008
I've bought this watch as a christmas gift for my wife and she loved it! Fashion! Light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Swatch, June 20, 2008
I have always been a fan of Swatch watches ever since my Dad gave me 2 in the very early 1980s. This particular watch I gave to my wife as she wanted to have some "bling" and wear it with a smile. She loves it! The watch is well made, very good quality and seems to be very chic right now with the "in crowd" here in Puerto Rico.

Regards, Edgar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 16, 2010
This is a really nice looking watch that has help up well. The only negative is that some of the pins in the band were a little hard to push out for me to resize at home. I ended up having to take it to a mall kiosk to have the final link removed to fit my wrist. I got this watch on a splurge and really like it! It has great size and weight and looks like a more expensive watch than it is. I love the combination of brushed and polished gold and the clear part just outside the bezel.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A GREAT WATCH!, March 2, 2009
I have owned this watch for two years! I am a watch-a-holic" and this one is my favorite! I get compliments on it all the time - bought it because I saw someone wearing it in a "upscale" neighborhood/shopping district in our area! I am a tall, but small framed 61 year old lady. This piece is easy to read, easy on and off, goes with just about anything I wear - casual, or professional. I wear it almost every day and it still looks like new - not a scratch! I like large jewelry and this watch is just my style. I am considering the purchase of the same watch, but in silver (stainless steel). I highly recommend this watch to anyone. It is also available in a larger size for men!