Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2010
I've started collection watches in the last 4 years and I absolutely love the Full Blooded Swatch Watches. I have 4 including the white. I have to admit it's really nice but I do prefer the gold and black full blooded swatch watches. I would definitely recommend the watch for anyone looking for a nice, light and white watch.
on October 18, 2010
I have been using this watch for only 1 month and the hole strap is peeled. Now i can't use it anymore, I will see what the seller can do, maybe another strap in different material, but thats not the idea. I think this watch is fake because a Swatch watch shiuld last like 10 years and I have this only for a month...
on September 17, 2010
I bought 2 Swatch watches and in both of them the cases arrived broken. It was lucky it did not scratch the watches. Besides that, everything was ok.
on July 28, 2010
Watch came within 2 weeks of ordering. Came boxed with proper case and instructions. It's exactly what I wanted ... looks fantastic. I was concerned about the white band chipping or getting dirty but no problems thus far.
on May 27, 2013
The Swatch Men's SVCK4045AG Quartz Chronograph Date Plastic White Dial Watch is a very nice watch. Swatch is the best in watches.
on February 22, 2013
The package arrived in time and in perfect conditions! I had an awesome feed back, I completely recomend to buy with this guy!
on November 18, 2013
Good choice, a good watch at a good price ..I feel very good about having taken the opportunity, Thanks you..!
on December 31, 2012
Nice and on time..... Meet expectations... Will buy it again... Recomend it.... New ítem as it told in the ad
on February 16, 2014
My wife is enjoying it. It is a beautiful watch and a great price. This gift for valentines day was perfect.
on November 26, 2010
I am so happy with my new swatch! I never had before a chrono one, so I am more amazed....
At the beginning I thought it was too big, but it's just the first impression..it's really cool!! and white! I love white watches! they match with everything.
The seller is pretty good! Fast shipping and they were always there for all my questions...100% recommended !

See 1 answered question