4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch.
I've started collection watches in the last 4 years and I absolutely love the Full Blooded Swatch Watches. I have 4 including the white. I have to admit it's really nice but I do prefer the gold and black full blooded swatch watches. I would definitely recommend the watch for anyone looking for a nice, light and white watch.
Published on April 13, 2010 by Jeniffer L. Reyes

1.0 out of 5 stars I think is fake!
I have been using this watch for only 1 month and the hole strap is peeled. Now i can't use it anymore, I will see what the seller can do, maybe another strap in different material, but thats not the idea. I think this watch is fake because a Swatch watch shiuld last like 10 years and I have this only for a month...
Published on October 18, 2010 by Wilma

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch., April 13, 2010
This review is from: Swatch Men's SVCK4045AG Quartz Chronograph Date Plastic White Dial Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars watches's cases arrived broken, September 17, 2010
I bought 2 Swatch watches and in both of them the cases arrived broken. It was lucky it did not scratch the watches. Besides that, everything was ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars I think is fake!, October 18, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Bien

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 14, 2014
Was ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, February 18, 2014
Excellent quality. This product is perfect, it has all characteristics indicated. I have long in use it, and work correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Watch, February 16, 2014
My wife is enjoying it. It is a beautiful watch and a great price. This gift for valentines day was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swatch Men's SVCK4045AG Quartz Chronograph Date Plastic White Dial Watch, November 18, 2013
Good choice, a good watch at a good price ..I feel very good about having taken the opportunity, Thanks you..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 27, 2013
The Swatch Men's SVCK4045AG Quartz Chronograph Date Plastic White Dial Watch is a very nice watch. Swatch is the best in watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, February 22, 2013
The package arrived in time and in perfect conditions! I had an awesome feed back, I completely recomend to buy with this guy!

Rate and Discover Movies