Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on January 5, 2012
I already had the gold watch and I'm loving this one as well, the only difference is the band which isn't stainless steel but I don't mind. It's lightweight and the colour is much better live than in pictures.
on August 29, 2012
courteous service, I really liked the watch, what I expected. gladly recommend it. 100% satisfied. the seller was always responsive to my questions. This watch is sold at a good price with very good quality in the material production.
on June 24, 2012
This is a very good product, looks exactly as published, the color is amazing and works perfectly. It was delivered right away so pretty soon it was mine. Totally recommended.
on June 9, 2013
i tried to start the watch but the mechanissim that inputs the time and minutes doesnt work, it was a gift for someone in peru and now i cant return it
on January 28, 2014
The watch looks great with most of my suits and is a classy display of color. I have received several unsolicited comments, all very positive.
on December 1, 2011
Beautiful color and quality, i want one of each color. Love the oversize for women. Great terminations and excellent value for money!
on March 30, 2013
ME EN CANTO PERFECTO LO R E C O M I E N D O , A L 1 0 0 %
on February 22, 2014
My daughter loves this watch! It was a Christmas present. We took it to a jeweler to get it sized because it was just too large. The jeweler could only remove two links and it still didn't fit. We didn't give up and took it to a different jeweler who managed to remove another link and now it fits fine. The color is perfect and although I think it is a bit large for a petite arm like mine, it looks great on her.
on January 11, 2011
I believed that it was for unisex
but appearantly this is too big for ladies
the color and design ara nice, though
on October 17, 2014
great product, I am very glad to have him, is the best and original, thanks for the sale